Chapter 30 - Day 25 (Kat)

The bang! I heard it loud and clear. It was the horrifying sound of a gun shot hitting human flesh. Nobody knew where it came from until H touched his stomach and fell to the ground. "NOOOOOOO!!!! H STAY WITH ME! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU." I finally said as I held him close. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Z growled as he punched Tom over and over and over with full force. "I'll be fine there's something I need to tell Tom." He said as he got up and held his side... HAHAHA SUCKER! YOH MISSED ME! YOU HAVE A REALLY HORRIBLE AIM!" H laughed as he let go of his side and there was no hole or blood his shirt and skin was fine. I got up and clinged to H as I kissed his cheek happily. "YOURE OKAY!" I cried as I kissed his face. Z looked at H and dropped Tom to the ground. "H!" Z said happily as he hugged his best friend. "LEAVE US ALL ALONE AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE I LOOSE MY COOL!" Z growled as Tom as Tom got up and ran off but stopped at the end of the alleyway. "ILL BE BACK ONE DAY SOON MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT!" Tom snarled as he walked off and left without another single word sentence or phrase. "You can come out now he's gone." H said as Kelsey and Marcel came out from the back of the van. "I hope that freak never comes back but if he does and when he does I'll be ready for him." He said as he held my hand in his. "Come on babe let's go home." Marcel said as he took Kelsey's hand as we all said goodbye and Marcel drove off down the street and into the sunlight. "So now what?" I asked H curiously. "we have only one thing left to do... I'm gonna let you go." H said. I gasped as I realized what he just said. He was gonna set me free, he was gonna set me FREE! Thank you god finally! I thought about it and never really fully understood the word freedom until it came from his lips.

-Little Miss Sunshine X