Chapter 7 - Day 4

H had a problem, now that he and Niall met face to face for the first time, H would do anything in his power to make me his forever. he stormed into the living room and then sat down next to me. H then smiled and kissed my cheek. " want a sip?" he asked me holding up the iced coffee. " I don't drink coffee, I have ADHD." I said. " ADH what?" Z asked confused. " Sugar makes me hyper." I said. "oh." H said as he put it on the table. " I saw him Z, he pounded the shit out of me! He made a complete fool out of me! that stupid blonde nerd!" He growled as he stabbed his knife straight into the table. I jumped and then gulped. " I'm not gonna let him get between us... I won't let him." H growled to himself as he held me close. " Let who get between us?" I asked him. H sighed and then looked at me. " Niall." H said. " Niall! You saw Niall! How is he?" I asked excitedly. H got up and slapped me across the face, " Don't ever talk about that piece of trash you call a boyfriend you're with me now, got it?" H snarled as he looked at me. " do you understand?" H said in a low growl. I didn't say anything I was just frozen in fear. " I said do you understand!" H snarled as he got into my face. A tear fell down my cheek as I couldn't look him in the eye, I just nodded and didn't say a word. " Good." H said as walked out of the room. I wiped the tear from my cheek and held my kitten close as she made me happy once again. " At least you don't have to be held captive, I have no choice tinker bell." I said. " I haven't seen H snap like that since... Well since... I can't remember." Lou said. I laughed. " What?" He asked with a smile. " Nothing." I said with a straight face. " be a good girl and go over to the fridge and get daddy Z a beer." Z said as he kissed my neck. I got off the couch and walked to the fridge. I grabbed a beer bottle and handed it to Z. " Thanks beautiful." Z said as he put his arm around Me. " you're welcome." I said awkwardly. " daddy James wants a back rub." James whispered in my ear. He turned his back to face me and I began rubbing his back. " that's heaven." James said happily. After a while my arms got tired. " thanks babe." James said as he rewarded me with a kiss on the cheek. " Liam would you like anything for our lovely lady?" James asked Liam. He looked up from his motorcycle magazine and smirked. " I would like this 100,000 dollar motorcycle right here." Liam joked. " In your dreams pal." Z laughed. Suddenly a beer bottle smashed against the wall. " what the hell was that?!" Liam said. Suddenly H stood in the doorway his face was red with anger. " who took my special copy of Fifty Shades Of Grey?!" H snarled. The others snickered and then burst out laughing, I snickered a little too. " You read chick books! Hahaha." James laughed. H's face turned even reder. " nobody took your book H, I'm sure this angel would've taken it shes too kind." Z said referring to me. Suddenly a knife went into H's book.

"You! You asshole! That's my special copy!" H screamed. " Sorry bro, my knife needed a new stand." James snarled. " Knife stand my ass!" H said. " Niall, would've just thrown it out." I remarked. " What Did I fucking Say about talking about that lowlife!" H snarled as he stormed towards me and then slapped me in the face again. " I can talk about Niall if I want too! He's a better boyfriend to me than you'll ever be you abusive animal!" I said. the others snickered. H growled. " abusive huh?" H laughed. He lit a smoke and then laughed. " I'm trying to punish you. Not abuse you. That name makes me pissed off. That little Weasel doesn't even have a big enough dick anything close to mine!" H snarled. " how do you know?" I asked him. H just laughed. " cause sweetheart, I'm the king of sex." H said as he winked at me. " on what planet?" I challenged him. " On every planet." He said satisfied. " damn that's a lot of planets!" Z said. " you bet your ass it is!" H said. " yeah well, I'm the king of kicking ass!" Liam said. " good one!" James said.

"Now what were you talking about?" H asked me. " how amazing you are." I said. " that's my girl!" H said as he sat next to me. " I make you wet don't I?" H whispered in my ear. " in your dreams." I said back. " that's no way to be babe, lighten up." H said as he kissed my neck. " stop kissing me!" I said pushing him off of me. " did you just push me?!" H snarled. " No." I lied. " that's what I thought." H snarled. " now be a good girl and go get ready for bed, I will be there in a minute, I scarcely walked into H's room crawled into bed. I was scared and quickly fell asleep. Niall was still searching for me, he went on the news and made flyers and asked everyone around town. The only person who knew the most about what happened was Jennette. He needed her to lead him to where their hangout was. But that would be too risky. He needed to capture H and then rescue her. How would he capture H though? Niall groaned and then held my favorite stuffed animal to his chest. " don't worry Niall, we'll find her and bring her back safely." Jennette said. " I sure hope you're right." Niall cried. " I'm positive." Jennette said with a warm smile.

- Little Miss Sunshine X