Changes Part 3

After work, I run home excited for tonight. I walk in the door slamming it shut behind me calling Tara's name when all of a sudden a man appears. 

I thought Carter was Satan, but boy was I wrong. This man was the devil incarnate. He really was hot as hell.  But Carter is still hotter to me.  He had those sexy crimson eyes, gorgeous Phantom Of The Opera hair (Slick back jet black hair).  A sculpted face and a jawline that could fucking kill.  Holy shit! He was fit and was wearing a black tightfitting t-shirt and gray ripped jeans.  He was smoking. 

"Hi," I said.  "Who are you?" I asked still looking for Tara

"Lucifer.  Lucifer DeVille," He said smiling.  Fuck.  Pearly whites and the fucking Devils name. 

"Where's Tara?" I asked as I heard heels clicking on the floors. 

"Sorry, Babe! I was just grabbing my... Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Steph!  I see you met, Luce!" Tara said in a pink tight fitting dress and pink heels. 

"Yeah, and babe?! You've been hiding him from me this whole time?! How long have you been dating?" I asked. 

"Two weeks.  I didn't want to upset you with me having one and you not so....." She said before I cut her off. 

"It would have made me happy.  Seeing you happy! And Carter and I are going for dinner.  I'm going through your closet!" I said hugging her and running to her closet.  Tara and Lucifer giggle

I go rummaging through Tara's closet and find her birth certificate. 

Name - Persephone Tara Vuitton
Parents - Louis and Louisa Vuitton
Birthdate - December 13th, 1998
Birthplace - Paris, France

I didn't know she was born in Paris.  I knew her real first name was Persephone, but she was always embarrassed by it.  She actually hated it.  So she was called Tara.  But she never told me she was a Vuitton.  Vuitton, as in the famous designer Louis Vuitton.  I shrugged it off reminding myself to talk to Tara about this later and grabbed the beautiful red dress.  It was a tank top with an open back.  It showed cleavage, but not too much of it.  I threw it on and placed my hair in a low bun and then threw on Tara's black pumps and put on some mascara.  I grabbed my handbag and went to the door to see that Carter let himself in.