╯x01x╭

The peace between Vampires and Werewolves has been proclaimed and remained for the past two years. Both parties are in good terms and looked like they didn't have a war between them--Maybe not.

"Mark Lee! Get fucking out this house this instant!"

Lee Donghyuck, a beta from the Werewolves pack, kept knocking the door or more like breaking it in half. He was obviously furious and couldn't careless if the house's door will be broken.

"Mark fucking Lee! Get out--"

The door opened and revealed a sleepy alpha from the Vampires, Mark Lee. He rubbed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows at the beta.

"What? What do you want, beta?"

Donghyuck looked at him with annoyance, maybe more. He pulled out something and showed it to Mark. The alpha's eyes widened and couldn't believe this is happening too soon.

"I'm pregnant and you're the father."

What exactly happened two months ago?

It was the 2nd anniversary celebration for having peace between Werewolves and Vampires. Everyone was excited about it and it'll be fun to spend it in the night. Inside the Werewolves house, everyone woke up in a nice mood.

"Good morning!" Ten greeted as he plated several platters on the middle of the long table.

Taeyong yawned while he walked down the stairs with Blue gripping his pyjamas and Grey, a one-year old baby, in his arms, "Morning."

"Where's Jaehyun?" the omega asked.

Taeyong shrugged as he put Gray on a high chair and Blue on a chair beside his mama.

"I woke up without him beside. Maybe he had an emergency again--"

"Good morning, everyone! How are we doing?" Donghyuck greeted in a loud way that made both of the omegas look at him with furrowed eyebrows. But Blue smiled at his uncle.

"Good morning, uncle Hyuckie" Blue greeted in a loud way as well and Taeyong blamed it to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck pinched the child's cheeks and cooed in a singsong way, "Good morning, baby Blue! How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you! How about you?" the kid asked in a singsong way as well.

The beta was just about to answer but the doors of the house opened in a sudden way. Everyone turned their heads and saw who came into the house. Jaehyun came into the house with the others and sat down for breakfast. It should be a good morning but it just got ruined.

Mark came into house, looking all cool just like a Vampire would look like. He wore blacks and made his skin even fairer. Everyone's world would slow down whenever he passes by. Like any other Alpha, he good looks and everyone would want to bear a child for him.

But Donghyuck doesn't want to.

The beta despise the alpha so much, he doesn't even want to smell his scent. It's just making him puke. Actually, they're having a mutual understanding.

Mark hates Donghyuck as well.

His loud voice just makes his mood worse. His face is just ugly and he's very childish.

Both of them don't quite have the peace that Jaehyun and Yuta proclaimed.

Everyone knew about their hate for each other so they just separate the two whenever they fight. They don't even want to put them into one room. As much as possible, they separate them as far as possible. But today, they just need to cope and have a nice, normal meeting.

After the meeting, everyone changed and immediately decorated their area for tonight's celebration. They hung lights and small flags on trees and poles. Some of the citizens are already putting up small stands for games and foods, like carnivals. They've done this last year, so they'll do it this year.

The sun sat down and the moon came up. The small village inside the forest was lively as they celebrated the 2nd year of peace.

Taeyong with his husband Jaehyun and their sons were enjoying while they play some games. Jaehyun always wins so Blue got all of the plushies he wanted. Ten and Johnny are dating and having their own time. Jungwoo with Lucas were also dating for the night. Yuta was with Sicheng while he patrols the place.

Seems like everyone has their own lover, but Donghyuck was just walking around with no one with him. He was looking around and greets some of the citizens. He was fine being alone but sometimes he just wants someone to be with.

Someone else that isn't Mark Lee.

Finding the night getting boring, Donghyuck decided to end the night. He walked towards and into the mansion. The place was obviously empty. Donghyuck just sighed and went upstairs but something felt very strange. He smelled a strong scent and its sure is an alpha.

An alpha in a rut?

Donghyuck slowly walked down the long hallway and followed the scent. His heart pounded fast against his chest as he realized it was coming from his room. He shivered and immediately got nervous about it.

"W-Who's in my room?" Donghyuck stuttered.

Suddenly, the door opened and Donghyuck was harshly pulled into the room. He got slammed against the door and he was about to scream in pain when a hand covered his mouth. His hands were above his head that was held by one strong hand.

Donghyuck was just about to shout but he was surprised to see the one and only Mark Lee. Mark's face was close to his, making him frozen on his spot and afraid to even make a wrong move. His eyes showed how he just wanted to devour the beta, and Donghyuck was afraid.

He was getting affected by Mark's scent. He felt hot and beginning to get arouse.

"M-Mark..."

It turned out as a plea, instead of a stern warning. Donghyuck's eyes filled with tears on the edge.

Mark pulled Donghyuck and laid him down on the bed. The beta felt weak just by the alpha's scent. He was sure the dominant between the both of them. The alpha didn't even think twice to remove the beta's pants and underwear.

Donghyuck was leaking and letting out a scent for Mark to crave on. The alpha let out a growl as he removed his shirt, showing his body to the beta. He unzipped his jeans and letting out his erection. The beta was scared at this moment but he was too weak to even stand up and get out of the room. All Donghyuck can do is to curse.

Mark started kissing Donghyuck's neck and collarbones, earning soft moans. Donghyuck blushed at the sounds he was producing but secretly, Mark like listening to him.

It didn't take long for Mark to slam himself into Donghyuck. The beta choked out a scream and tears fell down. The alpha's thrusts were undoubtedly bruising the beta. The bed was creaking and the alpha didn't even let the beta adjust to his big size.

It'll be a long night for the both of them.