╯21╭

Being the first one to wake up, Mark had to be clingy. Whenever he just made out or had sex with Donghyuck, he always had the urge to wrap his arms around his mate's waist tightly and snuggles close to him. He did it again and he doesn't really regret waking Donghyuck up.

"Good morning, wolf," Mark greeted, softly kissing Donghyuck's neck.

Donghyuck just groaned and turned his back to Mark. It was still early in the morning and he still needed some sleep. They did it all night until early in the morning and he was the most exhausted between the both of them. Sometimes, he just wanted to tell Mark not to take it long until morning.

"I'm hungry."

"Cook something..." Donghyuck said in a hoarse voice. He still had eyes closed, too sleepy to care for Mark at this point.

Mark looked at Donghyuck's neck, where his bite was placed. The mark was fading and it saddens him. He leaned in to kiss the fading mark and lovingly hugged Donghyuck from the bed.

"Can I have your blood instead?"

The beta lay on his back to look at the alpha with half-lidded eyes. He caressed his mate's cheek and just smiled.

"Why not? You haven't drunk for a while, haven't you?" the beta said.

Mark hovered Donghyuck's small figure. They stared lovingly at each other, having their moment before the bite. The beta exposed his neck by tilting a bit for the alpha. Mark leaned to place a kiss before he slowly sink his fangs pass through the skin. Donghyuck winced but he just slowly ruffled Mark's hair.

After enough sucking, the alpha took out his fangs and licked the blood on the beta's neck. He licked the wound to seal it before pulling away from his lover.

"I love you," Mark blurted out and Donghyuck chuckled on it.

"That was an unusual time to say it."

"I just thought I needed to remind you."

Donghyuck placed his hands on either side of Mark's cheeks before pulling him to peck his lips, "Staying by my side is enough, Mark."

"Then I will stay until I die."

Remembering what happened in Donghyuck's dream just made the beta shiver. Though he was uneased, he hid from Mark. He managed to pull out a smile and pulled the alpha for long french kiss. Scenes like this just make Donghyuck thankful that him and Mark couldn't have a bond, he didn't want him to feel as much as pain as he is feeling right now.

Later that afternoon, they decided to go to the village to take a visit. Mark insisted him to come and he was being pushy which made Donghyuck to come with him even though he is lazy. People greeted them like always while they stroll.

"Uncle Hyuckie!"

Donghyuck widely smiled as he knelt down to hug Blue while he ran towards him. He carried the child and felt very happy to see him.

"How was the vacation?"

Blue's vampire parent walked towards them with his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face. Mark greeted him with a nod.