╯xBONUSx╭

"Oh, god...baby," Mark groaned as he sat on edge of the bed while Donghyuck knelt down between the alpha's legs. The alpha was gripping on the beta's hair, trying not to thrust.

How did this happen?

Mark came back tipsy. His eyelids were ready to shut and were ready to go to sleep. Opening the bedroom door, he saw Donghyuck still awake and was seating on the bed with a book on his lap. Donghyuck looked at the doorway and saw his drunk alpha. Mark walked to the cabinet to get changed.

The alpha stripped his shirt and tried to find something comfortable to wear. After wearing an oversized shirt, he stripped his pants and left himself in boxers. Little did he know, Donghyuck was intently looking at him.

After he changed, Mark walked over to the bed to take his sleep but Donghyuck said something that made him snap out of his tipsy-ness.

"I haven't sucked your dick, have I?"

Mark's eyes widened and stopped on his tracks. Donghyuck closed his book and set it on the bedside table before looking at Mark.

"Baby, what are you reading? It's really bad for you."

"But Mark..."

Those eyes, those pleading eyes were something Mark considered as dangerous. Why does it need to be right now?

Nevertheless, Mark gave what Donghyuck wants. Now, they ended up like this--Donghyuck sucking Mark.

"Mmhh...that's it, baby, swallow me whole," Mark groaned at how skillful Donghyuck is. He doesn't even know when did Donghyuck even got so good at sucking him off.

Donghyuck swallowed everything and moaned at how the tip touched his throat. The vibrations made Mark moan and grip onto Donghyuck's hair tightly. No one even knows how much he is trying to stop himself from fucking Donghyuck's mouth right now. All he could right now is to watch and groan.

Getting off on his knees, Donghyuck put on a show for the alpha. He stripped off of his shirt and removed his shorts along with his underwear, leaving himself naked for his alpha. Mark looked at the beta, bottom to top, with a smirk on his face and licking his lips.

"When did you even got so horny?" Mark whispered as he pulled Donghyuck to let him lay down on the bed. The beta just blushed at the question.

"It's a pregnancy thing."

Mark chuckled as he leaned to kiss the beta, "Alright."

The alpha removed his shirt and pants, letting them lay beside the beta's clothes. He sat in between Donghyuck's legs. He slowly leaned to swallow the beta's length, earning a soft moan from the beta. Donghyuck arched his back and took hold of Mark's hair. He spreads his legs wider and they were locked by the alpha's hands holding them. Mark was even caressing his inner thighs.

Donghyuck was even too busy to moan that he didn't realize Mark pushed a finger into his tight entrance.

"So tight for me," Mark's hot breathe ghosted on Donghyuck's cock, making the beta shiver.

The alpha licked the head before sucking the tip hard and the beta let out a scream. Both of them aren't even bothered that anyone could hear them. They even know that Blue is already asking Taeyong about what was happening in his uncle's room and wanted to go to check. Thankfully, Taeyong had his excuse.

After the blowjob, Mark didn't even do it slowly and just slammed his dick right into Donghyuck's heat. The beta whimpered and let out a breathy moan.

"Oh, god...don't stop," Donghyuck said.

Mark thrusted in a shallow way, trying not to get wild and he might put his pregnancy in danger. Without mistakes, the alpha hit the beta's prostate. Donghyuck couldn't deny how much he loves this gentle side of Mark. Though his thrusts were less rough, he still can make the beta on the edge.

"I'm close..."

Mark gave Donghyuck a peck, "I know, baby...Just a little longer."

A little more thrusts, Donghyuck came on his stomach. Mark pulled out, even though he wasn't finished. He didn't want to abuse the beta. But Donghyuck sat up and slammed his lips onto Mark's. The alpha pulled the beta closer to his body while they make out.

Suddenly, Mark groaned as Donghyuck wrapped his hands around the alpha's pulsating cock. He pumped the length and rubbed the tip with his thumb. Mark moaned into the kiss and couldn't help but bite Donghyuck's lower lip.

"Are you close?" Donghyuck whispered.

Mark growled, "Oh yeah..."

The beta sped his actions until the alpha came into his hand and some on the bedsheets. Giving little pecks, they finally lay down on the bed as they panted. Mark heard soft snores from Donghyuck, he was already asleep. Despite being sticky, they just go to sleep and clean up the mess in the morning.

He yawned as he woke up. The beta sat up as he rubbed his eyes. He was bothered by the sunlight going pass through the window. He knew Mark didn't want the sunlight because he usually wakes up from it. So, Donghyuck stood up to cover the window with the curtains, leaving the room dark enough for the Vampire.

Donghyuck cleaned the clothes lying on the floor and threw them into the dirty launder basket. He opened the cabinet to get a new pair of boxers and shirt. Before going out of the room, he kissed the alpha on the forehead.

He closed the door slowly and quietly, as much as possible. The beta walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning, uncle Hyuckie!" Blue greeted.

Donghyuck kissed the child's head and his brother's before seating down to eat breakfast with the others. Everybody was quiet and it made the beta curious.

"Do we need to talk about something?" Donghyuck asked as he took a bite on his sandwich.

"You guys really like it loud," Lucas teased.

"I don't know what to do if Taeyong didn't make up an excuse to the kids," Jaehyun sighed.

On the chair, Donghyuck just blushed. He placed the sandwich on the plate and holds it with the glass of juice on the other hand. He left the dining room and decided to eat upstairs.