╯x20x╭

Donghyuck couldn't think straight, he was out of his mind. He just kept running. His ears were closed, his brain already shut down and his tears just kept streaming down. He ran into the woods, trying to find the man he wanted to see.

The sun was starting to set and it was getting dark. Donghyuck was getting nervous about he couldn't find Mark. Suddenly, a shot was heard again and it just made Donghyuck's anxiety worsen. He was telling to calm down and he kept saying that everything will be alright.

Not too long, finally, Donghyuck found Jaehyun carrying a man in his arms. Seeing who the man was made him fall onto his knees. Mark was barely breathing. The Alpha laid Mark on the ground, letting his head lay down on the beta's lap.

Donghyuck couldn't get himself to talk at this point. He just kept crying. Jaehyun patted his shoulder, knowing that it'll be too late to save the alpha. The beta just hugged the alpha tightly. It was like his life depends on it...and it does.

"W-We're still going to have our own family...Why are you leaving so early?" Donghyuck cried softly, "Goddamit, Mark!"

No response from the mate, as his eyes were closed and his mouth agape. The beta could see the wound on the alpha's chest, the bullet passed through his chest. Too early for it to happen, Donghyuck saw ashes coming from Mark.

The alpha was disintegrating.

Donghyuck cried, telling Mark to quit joking. He needed him alive, he wanted him to wake up. But ashes kept falling from his hands, feet and back and landed on the ground. Just one snap, Mark was gone. All he could hold on right now was his lover's ashes.

Everything suddenly became a blur.

A bad dream.

Donghyuck sat up from the bed he was sleeping on. He panted as sweat was covering his body and face. He snapped and slapped himself. His heart was beating fast like he was just on a marathon. Everything felt so real.

"Hyuck?" Mark groaned, seating up and turning the lamp on.

Donghyuck looked at his mate and immediately hugged him tightly. Mark was surprised and was weirded out about the beta's sudden hug. The alpha wrapped his arms around the beta and rubbed his back. He heard Donghyuck crying.

"What's wrong, baby? Bad dream?"

The beta pulled away and nodded. The alpha just wiped the beta's sweat on his forehead and gave him a kiss on it.

"W-Where were we before we slept?" Donghyuck asked.

Mark smiled, "We just arrived, love."

The beta took a deep breath and told himself that it was a bad dream.

"You also got tired while we were doing it," Mark continued. Maybe that's the reason why they are naked under the covers.

Donghyuck slowly pulled them into a hug, "Can you...touch me?"

Mark raised an eyebrow and thought how bad his dream was. He suddenly got worried and Donghyuck needed some comfort like hugs and kisses instead of sex.

"Do you wanna talk about it, Hyuck?" the alpha placed a kiss on the beta's shoulder.

The beta's hug tighten, "Distract me please..."

Mark didn't answer but he kept placing kisses on Donghyuck's neck and shoulder. His hands were finally on the beta's under thighs and lifted him to place him on his lap. The alpha pulled him closer until their cocks were touching each other. Just by the small touch, Donghyuck softly moaned against Mark's ear.

They already had it a while ago and ended up sleeping because Donghyuck couldn't do it anymore. But Mark had to give what Donghyuck wants. He also couldn't resist the beta, he knew he somehow needed this.

"Bet you feel sore around here?" Mark whispered as his finger touched Donghyuck's hole.

All he earned was a lewd moan. Mark groaned as his cock twitched. He bit the beta's ear and licked it.

"You want me inside of you, do you?"

Donghyuck couldn't help but get turned on by Mark's dirty talk. He just nodded and bit his lower lip. Mark removed the cover and threw it on the ground before he laid Donghyuck down on his back against the mattress. The beta could only spread his legs apart, asking the alpha to get going with it. But Mark couldn't help to stare at Donghyuck's cock dripping with precum until it reached his stretched pink hole.

"I like it rough..." Donghyuck said.

Mark growled and didn't even gave Donghyuck a prep, he just immediately slammed pass the beta's hole. The beta threw his head back and let out a groan. The alpha started giving the beta hickeys on his chest, since his neck was full of marks already because of earlier.

"I'll never get tired slamming my dick into you, babe."

Donghyuck groaned. Mark thrusted in an animalistic pace. Skins were already slapping and wet sounds were echoing. Continuous high pitched moans were music to Mark's ears as he hit the prostate dead on. He even played with Donghyuck's pinkish nipples, they were asking for attention.

The beta was sliding up and down against the bed because of the alpha's strong thrusts.

"You like it? You like this rough?" Mark asked, speeding up and heard a scream from Donghyuck. He was abusing the beta's protaste and Donghyuck undoubtedly loved it, "Answer me!"

Donghyuck received a slap on his butt cheek, leaving a red mark. He just choked a whimper, "I like it! I like it! Oh god, Mark!"

The beta faced his head on the side while he uncontrollably moaned. The alpha clicked his tongue, thinking about how many times do he needs to praise Donghyuck for being innocent but pretty damn hot on bed. It was driving the alpha crazy and he thought how lucky he was to have a beautiful mate like the beta.

"S-Shit! Oh god...I'm close, Mark..."

Mark thrusted roughly and decided to pump Donghyuck's leaking cock. It added to the beta's pleasure and he couldn't take it anymore. He let out a lewd moan as he came in Mark's hand and on his stomach.

Like any other nights they had, Mark didn't stop and just made Donghyuck hard again. Though there were tears on Donghyuck's eyes, he still loves Mark being rough and dominant.