╯12╭

"Rise and shine, sunshine!" Mark has a big smile plastered on his face as he barged into Donghyuck's bedroom just to shout and be enthusiastic today.

Donghyuck groaned and covered himself with the covers. He didn't seat up and greeted Mark back like he used to do. He didn't have any morning sickness too, which made things different on first thing in the morning. He's always the one getting excited in the morning but today, it's Mark.

Something inside Mark told him to be happy so that Donghyuck could somehow get influenced? Donghyuck needs somewhere to be happy and forget eveything.

Mark walked towards the beta and jumped on the bed. He laid ontop of Donghyuck and hugged him. He isn't the Mark that Donghyuck knew from the start but Mark seemed to be enjoying like Donghyuck would be.

"Breakfast is ready. Come on down and eat with me," Mark said.

Donghyuck pushed Mark which made the alpha fall beside the beta, "I don't want to."

"Let's go! No means yes, love."

"Then yes."

"Oh, you want to eat? Let's go, let's go!" Mark pulled Donghyuck off of the bed.

The beta pulled his hand away from the alpha and covered him with the cover again. Now, he's just being stubborn. Mark furrowed his eyebrows and thought about forcing Donghyuck. He would probably have bruises but he doesn't care. Donghyuck needs to eat and he'd rather get beaten up by him than letting him without any food in his system.

Mark immediately scooped Donghyuck from the bed, with the covers, and cared Donghyuck on his shoulder and out of the bedroom. Donghyuck screamed and squirmed in Mark's strong hold on his waist, but it was useless. He didn't want to fall and break a bone so he did just stop. Soon, the alpha made the beta sat on the chair at the dining area.

"Eat up," Mark sat down beside Donghyuck, noticing how puffy his eyes were.

Even though the table was full of deliciously looking dishes, made by Taeyong who came into the house early, Donghyuck doesn't still look amused. His plate is filled with every dish and it was overwhelming to look at it. He was so sure Mark was the one did it.

Donghyuck is usually the first to get and eat food whenever they're having breakfast but now, it's something Mark imagined earlier. Mark held Donghyuck's hand which made the beta look at him.

"You don't like them?" Mark asked, "I can order something else--"

"You made these?"

"N-No, but it's more appetizing than the fruit bowls I've made for you," Mark stuttered, "I want no leftovers since you didn't eat anything but a piece of watermelon for two days."

Donghyuck just groaned before eating very slowly. Obviously, he doesn't have the appetite yet but he kept eating so that good. While he eats, Mark just watches him. The alpha doesn't know why but he adored the beta for no reason.

You like him, don't you?

Well, he started doubting his hateful feelings for Donghyuck. He lately couldn't stop staring or cooing quietly at Donghyuck. He did admit about how cute the beta is and surprisingly, he started feeling something in his stomach. It's like whenever Donghyuck smile, laugh or basically shine out the sun, he felt his stomach having a whole zoo. It couldn't be he's starting to like Donghyuck.

It's not butterflies but goddamn zoo that he's feeling whenever he sees Donghyuck. It brightens up his mood and made him feel that he never hated Donghyuck.

Is this what they called "too whipped"?

"I can't finish this," Donghyuck said with his eyebrows furrowed and have a frown on his face. He placed the spoon down and hugged his knees against his chest.

"You barely ate anything, love."

The beta gazed at the alpha, "I already ate enough."

Donghyuck stood up and walked out of the dining area. Mark followed and called him. Before he could even hold Donghyuck's wrist, Donghyuck slammed the door at his face. It did hit his forehead and nose.

"Donghyuck!" Mark said while rubbing his forehead, "You better not be planning on locking yourself in!"

Suddenly, a click was heard from the outside.

Mark knocked the door hard, "Donghyuck! What the fuck? You're being stubborn!"

There was no response and it just fueled Mark's annoyance. He just wants to take the door down. It's been three days since he acted like this and Mark doesn't know when this will stop. He's just worried if something bad will happen inside.

In reality, Donghyuck is just staring at the ceiling while he lay down on his bed as tears fall down from his eyes. Someone in his head kept blaming why they lost their child and it isn't fun. Every night, he just wants to go back and maybe he could've done something better. Maybe he could've saved his child.

Or maybe not.

"Donghyuck?" Mark knocked against the wooden door softly, "It's dinner time...You might want to eat something or drink."

As expected, no response.

"Okay...Maybe not."

Mark held the knob and surprisingly, the door opened smoothly. He walked into the bedroom. Donghyuck was seating and hugging his knees on his bed. Mark sat down beside him and looked straight at the beta's sad, puffy eyes.

The alpha rubbed the beta's knees lovingly and flashed a smile at him. Donghyuck suddenly felt guilty, feeling hot tears spilling over his eyes.

"Can we stop this?"