CHRISTMAS BONUS CHAPTER

"Oh, Canada..."

This Christmas, Mark wanted to go to Canada but Donghyuck didn't want to.

Why?

Mark didn't want to bring their 8 months old baby and Donghyuck was totally against it.

"Baby, I can give Chan to Taeyong hyung--"

"Hyung has already too much kids to take care of, then you'll give our baby to him?"

The alpha whined, "It wouldn't be a vacation if you'll keep taking care of the baby!"

"Then go to Canada by yourself, alpha!"

Mark furrowed eyebrows and clicked his tongue, then he goes out of their home. Donghyuck was left, just as mad as Mark.

Donghyuck wanted to go in a vacation to take a rest from taking care of his son and wants to with his mate more, but he can't just leave him. Now that Christmas is coming, everyone is busy for their own celebration and it'll be a burden if he'll leave his son to them.

He can't hire a babysitter too and there are many meanie babysitters all over the news. But then he felt bad for Mark.

He needs help.

"Hyung!" Donghyuck shouted on the phone.

"Hyuck? Anything wrong? Mark's here and it's unusual for him to be in the mansion at this hour in the afternoon," Taeil said.

"We...had our fight a while ago."

"Why?"

"He wants to go to Canada but he doesn't want to bring our baby with us."

"Why would you bring the baby with you? Mark just want to be with you, he's leaving next week."

"Eh?"

"What? He hasn't told you anything about it?"

"N-No...In fact, he's been quiet lately."

"Ah, you two should talk about this. I'm not in the place to tell you. I'll ask Mark to go home early."

"Okay, hyung...Thank you."

"Also, if you need any babysitters, Doyoung and I could take your spot for a while."

Donghyuck ended the phone call and waited for his mate to come home.

"Oh, welcome home..." Donghyuck greeted when he heard the door creaked open to reveal Mark.

Mark hummed.

Donghyuck was seated on the couch, trying to build up courage to talk to Mark.

"Aren't you going to sleep yet?"

The beta cleared his throat, "Could you seat beside me? We need to talk."

"If it's about going Canada, I already cancelled our flight," Mark said, "There's nothing to talk about, Hyuck. Good night."