╯EPILOGUE╭

"When is the baby coming out?"

Everyone already knew the gender and now, they are waiting for the baby to come out aready. It's been three years and they have been waiting for this to happen. It is eight months old and it just made everyone too excited.

"Maybe on the third week, the doctor said. I don't really care, I just want to see my baby."

"Congrats, Ten."

The omega smiled, "I want you to think of a name, Hyuck."

Donghyuck tapped his chin while he thought a name, "I wanna keep it for mine though."

"When are you having yours?"

The beta just chuckled while he took a bite on his food. He looked at his alpha beside him with a smile plastered on his face before looking back at everyone.

"I don't know, maybe sooner or later. We don't know yet," Donghyuck answered.

"It's been years, huh?" Johnny uttered.

Mark nodded, "We already had a checkup at the doctor and he said there was nothing to worry about."

"Just gotta keep trying," Jaehyun said and everyone let out a small laugh.

"And that's the best part," Mark continued as he wiggled his eyebrows at Donghyuck, teasing the beta but the beta just turned the alpha's head away from him.

Everyone thought their relationship was too cute to be true. They started as enemies and ended up being mates by ring. Their ring said it all. With "Only you" and "Always you" engraved on them, it seemed like they really have a bond.

After a small lunch time with everyone, Mark and Donghyuck walked upstairs and into the room that the beta once lived in. They sat on the bed with Donghyuck against the headboard and Mark infront of him, holding his hands and kissing the back side of it.

They needed some time alone. Mark has been in work for a week now and both of them barely get any time for each other.

"Are you tired?" Donghyuck asked.

Mark shook his head as he kisses his beta's ring, "If you want to have a child already, we can always have a surrogate mother."

"Mark..."

"I just don't want to see you sad."

Donghyuck leaned to kiss his mate's nose, "I'm not sad. I'm far from being sad. We can take everything slow...You said that to me, right?"

"I did...But I always thought that you wanted to have a child already. You've been with Gray and Blue all day and I think you want to have one now."

"Baby, it's fine. You don't need to get stressed about it."

Mark sighed, "But we've tried so many times. We tried last month and I thought this would be it but--"

The alpha stayed quiet as the beta showed a test he made. He held it and looked at the results. He needed to rub his eyes if he was looking at it right. He looked at the beta then returning to see the results. He repeatedly did that until his lips curved into a wide smile and immediately hugged the beta. It made Donghyuck giggle as he hugged Mark back.

"Holy fucking shit..."

"Language."

Mark covered his mouth before he pulled away. He touched his beta's tummy, "I'm sorry. Daddy didn't mean to curse."

Mark looked up, "We're happy to finally have you and we're never gonna to lose you again."

The couple felt so happy and it was an understatement. They're wish to have another chance to have a baby has finally came true and they are never going to lose that chance. Mark has promised to do everything to protect Donghyuck and his baby. They'll do this right.

Everyone was downstairs, relaxing in the living room while others clean up. Ten was caressing his tummy talking to Taeyong and Jungwoo about what he thinks will happen after his birth. The alphas were talking about work while the betas took the chance to clean up since it's their schedule.

Suddenly, a door slammed upstairs which made everyone look up to see Mark with a wide grin and was holding something up in the air--a positive pregnancy test.

"I'm gonna be a father!" Mark shouted proudly.

They cheered for the alpha and made some of them to walk upstairs to hug Mark and congratulate him. Taeyong decided to walk into the room to see Donghyuck and congratulate him in person. The beta saw him and immediately smiles at him. The omega hugged the beta and smiled back at him.

"I'm happy for you. When did you find out about it?" Taeyong asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Just last night. It's funny that I couldn't stop crying about it and Mark thought I was having a nightmare," Donghyuck said.

It is true. When Donghyuck found out, he tried not to cry but he failed when he got into bed. Mark was asleep that time and just woke up when he heard sniffles from his beta. He even got worried and comforted the beta even though he was wrong when he thought Donghyuck had a nightmare.

"But finally, right? Finally, you get to have a child again," the omega said, "Take care of it, okay?"

Donghyuck nodded, "We will."

The day was just about celebrating for incoming new members to the family. Mark and the others planned for a drinking party. Donghyuck didn't care and lets his alpha to enjoy. They just decided to sleep at the mansion because neither one of them wants to drive home.

Before Mark leave Donghyuck in the bedroom, he kissed his beta on the lips and the beta kissed back.

"Don't drink too much, okay?" Donghyuck said.

Mark nodded. Staying silent, they loved staring at each other's eyes. There weren't something to be amazed about but they saw something special in them. They saw how love bonded them. They smiled and the curves of their lips just made their hearts flutter like that day when they finally fell in love.

"Thank you for staying," Mark whispered softly, making Donghyuck smile.

"I wouldn't be staying if you didn't give up on me."

Mark chuckled and have him a peck, "I love you, Donghyuck."

"I love you, too."

END!