Question 690 Continuation

Meggy: Yeah... I mean... Turco, Lost, and now Reader have almost killed us.

Mario: I get terrified just thinking about those things.

Mario: Oh, goddamnit

Meggy: Now's not the time to try to be as powerful as me. You might try to kill us again...

Turlandb: What's with them?

Infinite: Another close friend of theirs got controlled and tried to kill them again. This is the THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!

 This is the THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!

Infinite: FOURTH?!

Mario and Meggy: (scream)

Turlandb: (turns Neon while mimicking Meggy's Knight Armor of Worthyness and reflects everything back)

Controlled EGamer: OH, WHAT THE FU- (gets hit by every shot, as the blinking red light got out of him, freeing him, and he wakes up) Ohh... what happened?

Turlandb: You got controlled... and you tried to kill Mario and Meggy.

EGamer: Oh my god...

Infinite: (fuming with rage, as he activated Jackal's Wrath)

JW Infinite: STOP... TRYING... TO KILL MARIO AND MEGGY!!!

Mario and Meggy: (crying after seeing another one of their friends trying to kill them)

Mario: Why does this keep happening...?!

Meggy: I keep feeling like I've been... betrayed.

(Infinite turned back to normal, as Lost and Reader walked in to see them like this.)

Infinite: You better apologize for what you all did.

(Turlandb, Lost, ReaderFromWR, and EGamer walked to Mario and Meggy and hugged them.)

Turlandb, Lost, ReaderFromWR, and EGamer: We're sorry.

Mario and Meggy: (hugs back tightly)

Infinite: (carries Mario and Meggy back to their mansion) It saddens me to see you two in this much trouble and heartbreak.