Question 691 Continuation

Mario: Get the hell out of here, Snake! (kicks Snake hard and moves to a chest with Meggy and hides in it with her)

Colonel: Snake? SNAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

(Crystal, Luna, Machito, and Team RWBY went in the room Infinite is

(Crystal, Luna, Machito, and Team RWBY went in the room Infinite is.)

Crystal: Honey!

Infinite: WHY IS EVERYTHING TRYING TO KILL THIS WONDERFUL COUPLE?!

Luna: Stop it, daddy. You're scaring me... (sheds a tear)

Infinite: (breathes in and out less as he realizes what he done) Oh no... (walks over to Crystal and Luna and hugs them) I'm... I'm so sorry. I got too angry back there for what keeps happening, that I forgot what was truly important to me. My family and friends.

Crystal and Luna: (hugs Infinite back)

Machito and Team RWBY: (joins the hug)

Infinite: Where's Mario and Meggy? They need me.

Crystal: (leads the way because she smells their scent, as they made their way to the basement and opened the chest)

Mario and Meggy: Get away from us!

Mario: (grabs a crucifix) Out of this house! Out of this house!

Infinite: (hugs them as tight as he can) Mario... Meggy... everything's gonna be okay.

Mario: Don't you get it, Infinite?

Meggy: Every time you try to calm us down, another thing is gonna try to kill us.

Mario: We're having the worst luck this past week.

Meggy: It never ends...

Mario: Never ends...

(Mario and Meggy started to cry and hugged Infinite back.)

Mario and Meggy: H-help us...

Infinite (thoughts): They're way too torn up... They need some professional help.

(Infinitetheedge , I would like you to make an Infinite X Crystal chapter focusing on Mario and Meggy's current situation, and let Deathwind be their therapist. Their problem would soon be resolved.)