{000}

Disclaimer:

I do not own any of the characters from ouat nor do I own the storyline from the show. I only own my character, her life and the storyline I create. 

Cast List:

Kaya Scodelario as Victoria 'Ria' Charming/Pan

Robbie Kay as Peter Pan

Parker Croft as Felix

Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills

Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan/Charming

Ginnifer Goodwin as SnowWhite/Mary Margret Blanchard

Josh Dallas as PrinceCharming/David Nolan

Lana Parrilla as TheEvilQueen/Regina Mills 

Colin O' Donoghue as CaptainHook/Killian Jones

Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Mr Gold

Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy

The rest of the ouat cast as their rightful selves

Short Summary: 

The birth of the two princesses was expected to be a joyous one, but the people of the Enchanted Forest can't celebrate the birth of the twins due to the curse that was being cast. 

Princess Emma was going to save the people of the Enchanted Forest from the curse. She was the Saviour. The Saviour of Light Magic.

Princess Victoria was born different. Unlike Emma with a light aura surrounding her. Victoria was born of dark magic. Just like her twin, Victoria was a Saviour. A Saviour of Dark Magic...

The two parents wanted best for their newborns, so they sent them both away, sending them to a world without magic so the two could fulfil their prophecy. Or maybe erase Victoria's bad aura. 

But when a black knight opens the magical wardrobe expecting to find both children, the knight of the evil queen only found one... Unfortunately, the two black knights lost their lives, yet they weren't taken by the curse, they were taken by a shadow. The same shadow that took the baby that hadn't vanished along with her twin.