{017}

Chapter Seventeen: The Saviour

 ❝neverlands my home! I have to save it❞

It was happening the next night. Henry and Victoria where going to save Neverland as the sunset. They where going to be Saviours. They would fulfil their destinies.

All day Ria was being tackled by hugs from the boys she was glad to call family. "I'm not going anywhere." She would tell them, "I'm coming straight back." This seemed to settle the younger boys. But the thing was, Ria didn't know what would happen after she gave Peter her heart, would she still be able to live like normal? Would she die? She didn't know, yet she didn't care, saving Neverland was a top priority.

"It's time Ria." Pans voice came, the girl nodded, "Are you ready?" Ria stood up, looking at her brother as she did so, "You've been asking me that all day. And what was my answer?" The boy in green furrowed his eyebrows, "yes?" "Exactly!" She smirked as she tapped his nose, something she had done since she was small. "I wanna talk to Felix first." And although time was running short, he let her go. Peter knew, that when Henry gave up his heart, he would die, he didn't have any idea what would happen to Ria... and he regretted it dearly.

Now stood in the same place as yesterday, "The only exception, is that you have to stay here." Of course he was lying, "With me, Ria and the boys. Neverland will become your home. I know it's a big sacrifice but isn't it worth it?" Henry nodded, "Heroes have to make sacrifices all the time. My family taught me that, our family Ria." She nodded, "Peter taught me that." She smirked, rolling her eyes slightly as she did. "Your family will be proud if they can see you now. Same with you Ria, Henry's family, your family, and the boys, they'll be proud!" She smiled, thinking about the boys. "Cause you two are about to save them all." Victoria's eyes flashed to the hourglass, "now are you ready?" The two nodded. "Then let me help you."

Henry and Ria stood side by side, both holding ruby red hearts in the palm of their hands, only Henry's had a gleaming aura around it. Ria's on the other hand was outlined in black, like a picture frame framing its contents. "Henry wait! Whatever Pans telling you to do don't do it!" A man called, which caused all three children to turn, "Dad? your alive?" The adult smiled, "I am buddy." Ria frowned, Neverland was her home, and her family was going to let it die. "I need you, the both of you, to listen to me, Pan is lying to you!" Ria scoffed, "Peter has never lied to me!" If only she knew. "Nice to see you too Baelfire. Not to mention the saviour, the evil queen. Oh and the Charmings!" Ria glanced over at the two people, two people she felt connected to, even if she wanted to hurt them. "Ria, Pan has lied to you before.("He's trying to hurt you!") Henry shook his head, "No, the heart of the truest believer! It's what will save magic!" Ria smirked, "You let Emma fulfil her destiny as Saviour? Why am I any different? why can't I save Neverland's magic? The dark magic it runs on? I'm the saviour! It's my duty! But I guess I'm just the child that was forgotten, the child that was left for the curse I had!" Ria only calmed down when she felt the comforting hand of Peter on her shoulder. "Ria and I are going to save all of you!" Henry still argued. "No it's not, This was never about saving magic Henry. You have to believe us!" Ria rolled her eyes. "The only person Pan is interested in saving is himself!" The Lost Girl chuckled, "Then so be it, Peter is Neverland's King, basically, if Neverland needs saving because he does then so be it! We'll save him!"

Out of the corner of her eyes Pan shook his head, "That's not true!" Henry called. "Of course it isn't!" Lost Girl kept a strong glaze on her family as they gave pleading looks to the younger boy. "They're trying to stem your belief Henry." He then turned to the two of them, gripping their shoulders. "Remember, every hero gets tested!" Ria nodded before turning to her parents and shrugging her shoulders. "Henry! You know what being a hero looks like and this isn't it!" Ria laughed at her twin, who was surprisingly younger according to Henry. "Says the girl who didn't believe in being the saviour! The girl so didn't believe anything could be true!" She was ignored, "why would they lie?" Henry asked, "because that's what adults do! They manipulate you until your the perfect little child, but here, when Neverland and magic is saved, you, are free to do anything you want!"

Regina stepped forward only for Ria to stop her, by using her magic, in her tracks, "Henry you have to believe us!" She called, "They don't care about Neverland! They know that if you two give your heart to save magic you'll have to stay here! That you won't be able to go home with them! They're being selfish!"
Snow White and Prince Charming had begging looks in their eyes, they wanted to spend little time with their daughter before she became an adult, "I would rather die than let your heart fill with darkness!" David called for his daughter protectively. "That can be arranged." She muttered, her glare never faltering. "Henry, Ria you have to trust us!" The Lost Girl rolled her eyes, "Trust? I barely know you! You lot just came strutting into here, into my home claiming to be my family. For all I know you could be murderers!" This time Emma rolled her eyes, "trust?" Pan repeated, "I'm the only one who's ever been honest with you Henry! The only one who believed in you! This is your choice! Not there's!"

Ria glanced up at the hourglass, her eyes widening at the small grains of sand that was left, "Were running out of time!"

"We believe in you Henry!"
"Because we love you!"
"More than anything"
"We searched for you Victoria!"
"We love you too Princess!"

Ria let out a sigh, "Neverland's my home! I have to save it!" Henry sobbed, "I love you too, but I have to save magic!" Within seconds Henry has pushed his heart inside of Peter. Ria fell limp as she felt all the darkness rush out of her...

So schools in England are FINALLY out for summer!! And because I don't have friends and will have a lot of spare time I'm planning on writing a ton!!

Did you enjoy this chapter? Let me know! Things are going to go down in the next few