{epilogue}

epilogue

 ❝Everything has beauty, you just have to open your eyes to see it clearly❞

She was falling. Falling so fast, yet she felt like she was soaring. Ria no longer felt pain as she looked into the navy blue sky, she smiled at the constellations. Her grin growing wider at the brightest star, the second star to the right.

Usually when your falling, you'll hit the floor with such an impact, that you'd die or be seriously injured. But that wasn't a problem for Ria. She landed with such delicacy, like a princess walking down the grand staircase and into the ball. But Ria wasn't a Princess. She was a queen.

Victoria's bright blue eyes darted around the small island she had landed on. The sights where truly beautiful once she opened her eyes. The soft sands beneath her feet felt like a thousand feathers. The trees behind her blew softly in the wind, almost melodic, like a pipe being played. Ria's giggles added to the rhythmic breeze. She couldn't believe it. Ria was back in the place she had loved with all her heart. Neverland was back, she was back.

Ria smiled before darting into the forest. Unlike the Neverland she knew, the forest was full of life, animals, fairies, Lost Boys playing. But what made a huge difference was the safety. Once before the dark jungle would be a danger to go in, but of course Ria liked that. But now, the dark jungle had light flooding in through the trees, laughter filled the air, as did the sound of song.

"Hi Ria!" "Welcome Back Ria!" "We've missed you Ria!" The Lost Girl was greeted by many familiar faces, faces she believed to be dead. She smiled back, hugging many of the boys even. She entered camp, smiling as she saw a familiar face.

Ria couldn't help but run at the tall boy. "Felix!" She called as she sprinted towards him. The smile on his face grew 10x wider at the sight of the girl. "There you are!" He shouted as he engulfed her into a hug. "We did it!" He whispered, keeping a tight grip as he hugged his best friend. "Did it?" The Lost Girl questioned. Felix nodded, "The New Neverland!" He smiled as he pointed to the sunny skies, gleaming sun and many rainbows. "And were the leaders!" Ria smiled. "The New Neverland!" She whispered into the breeze.

Ria couldn't control the smile on her face as she and Felix stood infront of many of the Lost Boys. "Dying was an awfully big adventure!" She spoke, earning a cheer from the residents of their new Neverland.

Ria didn't expect this after the pain she had experienced. She thought, after she had closed her eyes that would be the end, she would reopen them to the darkness of the world consuming her. She didn't expect this, she never expect the bright white light to consumer, then find herself falling through the sky towards the place she had loved. But Ria was happy, she was home. And that was all she could wish for. And in reality, Peter Pan didn't fail, he never failed, Neverland was still here. His Lost Boy and Girl where still there. And they where waiting for him.