{011}

Chapter Ten: Pit of Darkness

❝nothing you will do can make her good again

nothing you will do can make her good again...

The Lost Girl smirked as she looked in the shattered mirror that stood in the corner of her tent. She kept opening and closing her eyes as she stared into the pit of darkness that had taken over her usually bright eyes. Ria couldn't help but feel powerful at the sight. She was once the girl used for her innocence and beauty. But now, she was full of darkness, she wanted to be feared. She wanted to show people what she had become... She was a lost girl. She was a princess who wasn't saved. She had become the Villian Pan wanted her to become.

All eyes were on Ria as she stepped out of her tent, her usual welcoming aura was replaced with one many of the Lost Boy's fear, "What's happened to Ria?" She heard a few of the younger boys ask, only for a shrug of the shoulders to be their answer. "Where's Pan?" Ria called as she approached Felix. "He said he had business to deal with."

Pan approached the Heroes as they sat in their small camp, "Where's our daughter?" Charming unsheathed his sword as he spoke. "Don't worry, she's in good hands." Pan replied, "She's also lost all hope." Snow and Charming shook their head, "She wouldn't! Victoria has finally found us! And we're going to take her home!" Pan shook his head. "Emma is going to break her curse!" The Lost Boy chuckled, "Emma may be the saviour but she can't save Ria. Your little Princess has already sunken into a pit of darkness, and there's nothing you can do to stop it!"

Emma Swan stood up, "Henry made me believe, he can get Victoria too! You'll loose Pan!" Peter Pan smirked, "Don't you get it! She's already stopped believing." He made eye contact with Emma, "Oh and Emma, Peter Pan never fails."

Henry Mills stared at Ria as she threw countless fireballs at the same tree, "You can still believe." he said as he stood behind the girl. "I do believe." She turned to the boy as she spoke, "I believe in saving Neverland, that's my duty as the saviour!" Henry frowned, "Don't you want to spend some time with your family first?" The girl scoffed, "Believe me Henry, when I find my parents, I'm going to show them exactly what I've become! And I believe, they won't see the next day, once I've finished with them."

kinda short chapter :( Ria's becoming her darker self.

I have some good news, I get my new phone on Wednesday so hopefully I will be able to write my stories on there!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I would love it if you would vote!