{012}

Chapter Twelve: An Unlikely Duo

❝sometimes the people we should fear the most are the ones closest to us❞

sometimes the people we should fear the most are the ones closest to us

Whilst the boys danced around the fire, Ria sat at the far side of camp. Millions of thoughts rushed through her mind, many of them about her parents. Was Henry telling the truth? No, he couldn't be. Peter wouldn't lie.

The Lost Girl watched from a distance, her face remaining in its emotionless state. Ria smirked slightly as she watched two boys creep behind a tree. Two adults. She remained on the log, watching as the elder man did some magic. Victoria shook her head as she watched all of the Lost Boys be knocked out like a light.

"We have a guest." Peter Pan smirked as he stood up from his crouched position. "No doubt it's someone who knows how much I like guessing games." The Lost boy slowly began to walk to the centre of the small camp, "Who could it be?" he sarcastically pondered. "I guess," Pan lifted his arm, causing the fire to start crackling again, "The Dark One." Whilst father and son spoke, Baelfire crept around the tree, not knowing his every move was tracked by Ria.

"You can come out now Baelfire." The young man walked out, holding a crossbow as he did," The names Neal now." Ria shook her head as she crept behind the same old tree, "New names but the same old tricks. It's heartwarming to see father and son working together, especially after you abandoned him, Rumple." Pan wore a smirk. "This is a real family reunion."

"What are you waiting for?" The Dark One whispered. "I've got this!" Neal replied, only to hear a chuckle from behind. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She wore a similar smirk to her leader. The Lost Girl rolled her eyes and scoffed as the arrow was shot. "Clever." Pan sighed as he caught the flying arrow with ease. "But we've been through this before Baelfire. Have you remembered nothing!" Neal smirked, "I remembered plenty. That's why I didn't coat the tip." The Lost Boy paused before looking at his palm. "Squid Ink," Ria spoke the obvious. "Right you are dearie!" Rumplestiltskin spoke. "Grab Henry." He whispered as he swung his hand up. Ria sighed as she struggled against the invisible grip that was now holding her against the same tree from earlier.

"I'm impressed." Peter began as his body froze. "But are you sure you're really saving him, Bae?" Baelfire stopped once he had Henry's unconscious body over his shoulder. "What would be worse than leaving him here with you?" Ria scoffed, "Taking him? Especially when you're going to be with the Dark One." Bae's eyes flickered to the girl who was against the tree. "What do you mean?" She shrugged. "Why don't you ask your father?" Peter interrupted. "Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the ones closest to us." Neal scoffed, "What's he talking about?" "Don't listen to him," Rumple replied. "You mean you haven't told him? He's not here to save Henry. He's here to kill him!"

Anna oop

Idk why but I'm kinda obsessed with Ria's darkside...

How did you like this chapter?
Vote :)