{020}

Chapter Twenty: Imprisonment

 ❝everybody in the whole cell block❞

Hand in hand, Ria and Felix stepped of the ship known as the Jolly Rodger, the eyes of the townspeople staring daggers into them, but they didn't care, they'd all be dead soon anyway. The two could barely hide the excitement on their faces, as they walked far away from the crowds of people who greeted the hero's and Peter, who everyone thought was Henry.

The two stood in silence, both observing people's actions, especially if Ria wanted to fit in here, make people believe she was harmless, she needed it. "What do you have in mind Peter?" Felix said as Henry approached them. "What if someone decides to open that box and let the real boy out?" Ria nodded, "That's not the problem, trust me!" Ria, for the first time ever, looked down at her brother, "What's the next step?" She asked, her eyes always drifting off to her biological family. "You two need to be punished!" Ria and Felix gave each other worried looks. "What are you doing?" She asked as the supposedly young boy called for his parents, "What about Felix and Ria? They're still free!" Obviously the over protective family raced over. "They need to trust me!" Ria shook her head. "Henry's right!" Regina said, making eye contact with Felix. "We can't just let Felix walk away!" She said, ignoring that Ria's name was even mentioned. "Oh don't worry, there's plenty of jail space for this guy!" As Ria watched her best friend get lead away by her father the voice of Henry Mills spoke up again. "What about Ria?" He shivered. The girl scoffed. "Ria won't hurt you Henry, she's family."
Snow and David defended their daughter. "Maybe Henry's right." Emma spoke up. "Yeah, for all you know I could kill Henry in his sleep!" She raised an eyebrow as she stepped towards the boys figure, obviously, playing along, Pan stepped back, grabbing onto Emma's hand as he did so. "Lock me up. For Henry's safety really."

Ria stared at the small box that was playing an awful tune. The look of disgust on her face was enough to make anyone laugh. "What even is it?" She mumbled, her eyes not leaving the metal looking box. Felix shrugged, "Everything here is pretty weird!" Ria turned around quickly, "did you see those moving box things with wheels?" The two stared listing ordinary things for people like us, but to them, they where weird.

"I'm bored!" Ria whined continuously for the next hour. Felix joined in half way though, the two teenagers, only doing so to annoy David Nolan. "Listen to the music, watch the tv! Do anything!" The two gave the adult a confused look. "You call that music?" Ria asked as she pointed to the same metal box from earlier. "That doesn't look like a pipe!" David chuckled, "It's a radio." He said as he twisted a knob, "And now we're playing you all the hits from the 60s onwards!" A mans voice came from the "radio".

"The warden threw a party in the county jail
The prison band was there and they began to wail
The band was jumpin' and the joint began to swing
You should've heard them knocked-out jailbirds sing"

"Elvis Presley, the King of Rock and Roll!" David told the teenagers as he pulled on his jacket, "Have fun!" He told them as he left the room. Ria and Felix bobbed their heads to the music from the "King of Rock and Roll." Ria turned to her best friend. "I wonder how far Rock and Roll is from Neverland?" Felix shrugged, "King Elvis has some good music." The Lost girl nodded her head.

By time the next chorus came round, Ria and Felix where jumping around the cell like lunatics. "Everybody in the whole cell block! Was dancing to the jailbird Rock!" The song was catchy, they couldn't deny in. And by time the song was over the two continued to sing it.

After a number of songs, many from The King of Rock and Roll and more from QUEEN, but Felix and Ria didn't know what realm she was from, the two lay exhausted on the floor. And just as they where about to close their eyes, a voice spoke up, "I found it!"

More of a filler chapter if anything...
im dreading the next chapter😭
Only a few more chapters to go, so before this book ends, tell me your favourite part so far, who your favourite characters are, ect. I'd love to know

Also, I just finished writing the FINALE chapter of this book. I'm shook at my own writing tbh...