{019}

Chapter Nineteen: Peter Pan Never Fails

❝I want in!❞

Ria groaned as the sunlight shone on her face. "Five more minutes Peter? Please!" She mumbled. Not receiving the usual reply of her brother forcing her out of bed Ria sat up. The place was foreign to her, she was below deck of a ship, it was obvious her "family" had brought her here. "No." Ria whispered as she watched he home island disappear from the horizon.

The young girl swung her legs onto the floor, storming past Henry's sleeping body as she did so. "Ahh your awake!" She heard the voice of her father. "Where is he? Where are they?" She asked, her blue eyes, although bright, stared daggers into her father. "The boys?" He smiled, "They've been asking for you!" He tilted his head to the side, pointing out where the Lost Boys sat. Without another word Ria ran to them. "Thank god your alright!" The Lost Girl called as she dived into the crowd of boys. "Where's Felix? Peter?" Non of the boys answered, of course they knew that Ria would go ballistic if she found out they had betrayed their brother. "Over there." Devin mumbled, pointing out the blonde, Ria instantly recognised as her best friend.

She furrowed her brows as she approached the boy, "how come your tied up and the others aren't?" She asked, kneeling next to the boy. "As I'm the only boy that stood by Pan, I'm a danger to the boy." Ria rolled her eyes. "I'm happy your alright Ri. Prince Charming over their was practically sobbing, thinking you where dead!" The Lost girl chuckled, "me dying? Never!" She felt her blue eyes wander to the ropes tied around Felix's wrists. "Can I?" He nodded. "I know Lost boys aren't supposed to but please, these ropes are actually tied so tight I think my circulation has cut off." Ria chuckled as she carefully grabbed the ropes.

"Ria! What are you doing?" The Charmings  called as the two parents rushed over. "It's unfair how Felix is tied up, don't you think?" Now most of the adults where surrounding the two. "He's a danger to Henry Princess." David Nolan spoke, a hand reaching out for his daughters. "Well, I'm a danger to Henry!" She suddenly said, "I could hurt him? After all, Peter and I are connected!" She smirked, "Untie him or tie me up. It's up to you."

Felix and Ria chuckled amongst each other as the two sat side by side in each other's arms, talking about the memories they had had in Neverland. "Remember when you got that scar?" Ria snorted. "Don't even bring it up! It's embarrassing!" The Lost Girl cackled. "You where a dangerous baby Ria! No one could control you!" The two chuckled, only stopping when a third joined in...

"Go away boy," Felix suddenly said, not even having to look up, Ria though, turned her head,  "We're not hungry!" Henry sighed, "But I came to thank you," Ria and Felix turned, "No matter what those other traitors did, I'm on Pans side!" Ria scoffed, "Traitors! What did they do?" She practically shouted, yet no one seemed to hear over the crashing waves. "And Pan," "Never fails!" Henry interrupted. Ria rolled her eyes, "Are you done taunting us? We get it, you and your stupid hero's won!" "You heard me, Peter Pan never fails! He can't be stopped even when they think he has been defeated!" Ria sat confused as she lay in Felix's arms. "He finds away." Felix leant forward, "So you think your not safe?" Henry chuckled, "Oh no I'm perfectly safe. During our struggle our fate was sealed, the one in trouble is Henry." Ria pulled a face, "But your Henry! Honestly, I think when you temporarily died you hit your head to hard!" The younger boy laughed, "Now now, Ria where had this sarcastic attitude come from?" Felix smirked, "You."
Ria'a eyes couldn't focus on either of the boys. "You switched!" Ria then focused on Henry, his eyes flashing a shade of green every so often, a shade of green she recognised from a certain boy. "Oh my god!" She smirked. "Clever Peter, real clever!" She whispered. "You two sure your not hungry?" The two grabbed the plate from the boy. "I'm guessing you have a plan then!" Ria asked as she tucked into the food. The boy nodded, "Well whatever it is, I want in!"

Oof, two chapters in one day!! Your welcome dearies!

I kinda ship Ria and Felix not going to lie.... oops too late now :)

Thoughts? Let me know xo