{007}

Chapter Seven: Princess Victoria Eva Charming of the Enchanted Forest

❝i'm a long lost princess?❞

The sun had begun to set over Neverland, Ria only knew that because of fo the crackling from the fire and the melody coming from Pan's pipes. She pulled on her cloak before stepping out, the cool wind catching her hair. "Hey Henry," she whispered as she took a seat next to the boy. "Let me explain about earlier." The thirteen-year-old shook his head, "No, I get it." Ria furrowed her eyebrows, "You do?" The boy nodded, "Pan told you your family forgot about you. That they weren't coming. But you still believe! I can tell from your eyes." Ria smiled, "My eyes?" He nodded, "When you were talking to Greg and Tamara earlier they were really dark, but before, they had hope. You still believe your family is coming for you! They are!" Ria let out a sigh of relief. "It's a shame I have to lose hope." She mumbled, causing Henry to raise an eyebrow. "To save Neverland from dying, Pan needs my magic. But my magic needs to be dark." Henry Mills let out a sigh. "Maybe you can learn how to control it? Embrace your darkness but be able to go back to light." She nodded. "I can try." 

"What's that?" Ria asked. A small leather pouch falling from his pocket. "Oh, that's my wallet. It keeps my money safe." He looked inside, smiling as he did so. "Do you want to see your family?" Henry smiled as he watched his Aunt's eyes lighten. "Yes!" She whispered in an excited tone. "Your mom, Snow White." Henry pointed out a short raven-haired woman. Her beauty was clear, even from the photograph, "She's pretty." Henry then pointed out a man, "He's your dad. Prince Charming. You and my mom got his eyes." Ria couldn't contain her joy. "That's my mom. Emma. She's your twin sister." Ria traced over the blonde woman's face. Same eyes, same nose, same smile. Henry smiled as he watched the happy tears fall from the girl's face. "They look so happy." Her eyes turned to another woman, "Who's she?" Henry smiled, "That's my other mom, she adopted me." Ria nodded. "Then she must be family too. What's her name?" Henry smiled as he clutched his wallet and photographs. "Regina." 

this is more of a filler chapter due to how short it is!! i apologise for such a short chapter, i just really needed Henry and Ria to have some bonding time and talk about family. i also wanted Ria to know what her family looked like and their names. 

hope you liked this chapter!