{013}

Chapter Thirteen: To Welcome a New Lost Boy

you where right

"What happened?" Henry Mills asked as he sat up in front of Ria and Peter. "You fell asleep." Henry furrowed his eyebrows, "I did?" Ria nodded and smiled, "Yeah, you did but don't worry, a small nap is nothing." the thirteen-year-old agreed. "The night is still young," Peter said as he turned to the dancing boys. "I'll leave you two to it," Ria whispered before running off into the crowd of dancing boys.

"'Ello Scarface." Ria smiled as she sat down next to the blonde boy. "Why so glum chum?" Felix rolled his eyes and pulled his hood over his face more. "Come on Felix. What's wrong?" The elder boy turned to the only girl. "I'm bored." he simply said before turning back to the stick he held in his hand. "So your face looks like absolute shit because you bored?" Ria watched as he nodded, "Then dance with me!" without allowing the boy to answer, Ria had already pulled him into the crowd.

"Come one Felix. Have some fun!" Whilst Ria danced, Felix wore a playful grin on his face. "Your hyper," he said. Ria frowned. "Just earlier you were all, thunder clouds and killing streak. You're happy?" Ria smiled, "Am I not allowed to be happy?" The Lost Boy shook his head, "Of course you are, Ri. You've got that light in your eyes, it's just not the same." The dancing girl stopped. "What do you mean?" Felix stared at the girl he had called his best friend. He watched as her eyes grew lighter. "They're light, but not the light you had when you talked about your family finding you. It's a different kind." Victoria tilted her head to the side like a confused puppy. "It's the light the Lost Boy's share." The girl smirked, "Look's like I've finally become a proper Lost Girl." The boy with a scar smiled, "Indeed you have." He smirked before throwing the girl over his shoulder in his playful antics.

Ria smiled as she watched Henry dance around the campfire as Pan played. "Ria." He said as he spotted her. "You where right!" he smiled. "Right Henry? Right with what?" The new addition to Neverland's family sat down, "Our fam-. My family. They're not coming." The Lost Girl swung an arm around the boy. "But who needs them? We have a family right here Henry." She whispered as she pointed to the Lost Boys.

Ria and Felix's friendship? Yeah? No? Maybe?
Personally I love it! Tell me what you think!!

Vote and Share? :)