{001}

Chapter One: a child born of true love and cursed with dark magic

❝Maybe Emma will save Victoria, maybe she can rid her of the curse❞

The cries of two babies echoed around the castle walls as Prince Charming and Princess Snow held their newborn girls in their arms. Smiles wide on their faces and tears of joy littered their rosy cheeks as they hugged their children. "The Wardrobe." The mother muttered. "It only takes two." Princess Snow began hushing her babies as the Evil Queen's guards entered the castle, she knew what needed to be done but wanted to spend a few more moments with her newborns. "Then our plan has failed," Charming replied, "At least we're together." The father frowned as he looked at the two girls he wanted to protect. "No," his wife said, "You have to take them, take our babies to the wardrobe." The overprotective father stood shocked at his wife as he held one girl. "Are you out of your mind?" Snow White shook her head, "No, no. You have to. We have to believe that Emma will break Victoria's curse. We have to believe that they'll find us." Charming shook his head, tears rolling onto his cheeks as he looked between his two daughters, "We have to give them their best chance." The father kissed his two daughters, allowing Snow to do so two before he held them both in his arms, "Goodbye my loves. Goodbye Emma, Goodbye Victoria." She whispered reading the names that were sewn into the babies blankets. Prince Charming kissed his wife, promising he would return before rushing off to find the magical wardrobe. 

Charming fought his way through the hallways of his castle, he battled black knights continuously as he held both daughters in his left arm as he swung his sword with his right. The father suffered several wounds but carried on for his babies safety. Prince Charming kicked open the door to, what would have been, their princesses nursery. He let out a sigh of relief at the sight of the magical wardrobe before placing the two girls inside the small compartment. "Find us." He whispered before closing the door. Turning around Charming was faced with two of the black knights, with all his might he swung his sword but the Prince was already littered with wounds. With tears in his eyes and blood seeping from his stomach, Prince Charming watched as the two guards hauled open the door of the magical wardrobe. He hoped and he prayed that his two girls were gone, he hoped they had gone so they could have their best chance. And then he closed his eyes, the Prince fell into a pit of darkness as he lost more and more blood. 

The black knight knelt down at the sight of one baby. One baby that was wrapped in a white blanket that was decorated with a red ribbon. One baby that had jet black hair and beaming blue eyes. One baby that possessed magic, extremely dark magic. The knight that held the baby panicked as the candles in the room began to flicker. The two looked at the baby, thinking her cries and magic was to blame. The blame was something much worse...

A dark figure soared into the nursey from an open window. The two knights remained still, paralysis taking over their bodies as fear filled their veins. The shadow flew towards the two men, and it started tugging. The screams of the men grew louder over the babies cried as the shadow took away the black knights own shadows. As one knight dropped so did the other and soon, Princess Victoria was being swooped away from the curse by the dark figure. 

Authors Note:

thank you so much for deciding to read the saviour!! and i hope you enjoyed the first chapter if you could, i would love it if you could leave some feedback on this book, and leave a vote! that would be amazing. 

another thing, would you like the next chapter? xo