{009}

Chapter Nine: Caged

❝the only way to release the demon within is to cage it first❞

The light shone brightly in Ria's eyes. She groaned, attempting to stretch out the awful cramp her boy was in, only for her to find she was tied up. "Morning." Pan beamed. His smirk widened as he saw her eyes darken. Ria continuously kicked her legs, only for Pan to step back. "Why? Why did you lie?" She growled. The lost boy raised an eyebrow, "I need you to become your inner demon." Ria smirked, "Too bad, it's not gonna happen." Pan walked towards the girl. "But it will." 

Everything that had happened in the past few days on Neverland was erased from her memory. The large amount of hope had shrunken to the size of a pixie dust grain. Ria frowned, "Why am I tied up Peter?" She asked the lost boy, who was sat picking the grass. "What happened?" Pan smiled, "You had a dream, that your parents were on the island. You ran off to find them. You tripped and hit your head." Ria frowned, "That doesn't explain why I'm tied up?" Pan released the girl from the ropes that bound her wrists, "It was a safety precaution. In case you wandered off." She believed him, of course, she would, he had removed her memories. Everything was falling into place. And Pan loved it.

short chapter again! I'm sorry! incase anyone is confused by my shitty writing, Ria has forgotten about her family and thinks Henry lied to screw with her. this is all part of Pan's plan for her to give up her heart(alongside Henry) to save magic. 

basically what I'm saying is the previous chapter was pointless... but it makes the story longer my dudes, be patient! 

voteeeeee, it will make me happy :)