Chapter 42(Last One)

RYE'S POV:

I opened the door from our bedroom. I pushed Andy on the bed. I was on top of him. He look at my eyes and I look at his. So beautiful eyes... I started kissing him slowly. I lead the Kiss into a sweet and full of passion Kiss. I am really happy, he is now my husband. I bit his bottom lips slightly. He opened a little his mouth so i swirled my tougue in. I sucked on his tougue sweetly.

Andy: I want you rye my baby

He moaned slightly into the Kiss. My heart melted as I heard those sweet moans came out from his mouth

Rye: you will have me sweetheart

I took off my shirt and pants. I took off his clothes too. We were only with our underwears. I started grinding on him and I squeezed his ass. I felt him that he was Hard as me. I took off his underwear and I massazed his private part with my hands. I stroked out myself a little and then I rubbed my Dick at his entrance.

Andy : baby dont tease me by this way please

I pushed myself inside him and I laid on andys body. I moved my hip in normal speed and I started kissing him passionately. Sweet moans came out from both mouths.

Andy: ummm rye baby ahh
Rye: ahhh umm babyboy

After some minutes I felt my climax close as I inereased my speed

Rye : ahh andy I am close
Andy : I am close too ahhh

After some thrusts I cumed inside andy. I moaned loud as I stood up from his body.

Rye : andy Babe cum for me

He nodded and he cumed at his belly. I reached for a sweet and slow Kiss full Of love and I kissed his lips by the above way and he accepted my Kiss and he kissed me back. I ruffled his hair.

Rye : do you want to share a bath
Andy : Yes baby

I lifted him in my hug into a bride style and I drove us to the bathroom. I left him carefully into the bathtub. I turned on the Hot water in order to fill the bathtub. Then I put a bath bomb. I sat into the bath too and I took him into my hug and I caressed his belly.

Rye: you were amazing today
Andy : you were something more than amazing

He smiled and he closed his eyes. We stayed like this till the water got cold. I started washed his hair and body. Then mine too. I got out and grabbed two towels. I wrapped one a
wrapped one aroung my waist and the other I handed it to him. We wiped out waters and we laid back on the bed. Then I coverd our naked bodys with the blanket.

Rye: thank you for today husband
Andy : thank you too sweet husband
Rye : good night sweet heart
Andy : good night sweetie

We closed our eyes and cuddled. We fell asleep.

YEARS LATER

so we have made the band with myself! Andy, jack, brooklyn and Sonny we have went on tours we have travel a lot. Me and andy are the Best husbands. I love him so much and I am thinking Of adopting a Child with him.

********************************************************
That was the Last chapter!!! Follow for more fanfictions!! Thank you guys!!! See ya!! 😍💕