Chapter 4

(Toothless POV)
After the village meeting was finally over, I noticed that Fire storm and Stormfly were gone. I guess Hiccup noticed too and got on my back as we flew to find the two. I noticed them on the top of a hut and flew towards them. I noticed they were snuggling, not gonna lie they looked cute together, and I acted so childish.
"Fire storm and Stormfly sitting in a tree"
I started to sing towards Fire storm who was still awake.
"Oh shut up Toothless"
We both laughed and I winked at him before I flew back towards me and Hiccups home.
"Well at least he didn't fly away"
I nodded my head meaning 'yes' as I layed down on my rock. Hiccup layed down on his bed and went to sleep. I started to think that 'maybe since Fire storm is alive, maybe their might be more out there' I shook my head trying to fall asleep. After a while I finally did fall asleep.

(Stormflys POV)
I felt the sun beam on my face as I slowly woke up. I noticed that Fire storm was purring while he was asleep. I wanted to get up, but at the same time, I felt better snuggling with him. I moved closer to him feeling his purr.
"Mmmm dang morning already?"
He said slowly opening his eyes.
"Heh good morning Fire storm"
"Good morning Stormfly"
He stood up and stretched his wings. I realized his wings were two times bigger then himself, and he was already as big as me. For someone who's the same age as Toothless, he sure was ginormous.
"How come your bigger then Toothless?"
"Oh that, to be honest I'm not sure he's two years older then me surprisingly"
"Oh ok"
I realized that he was my age? I was really surprised but I didn't show it.
"Did you sleep well?"
He asked me but I was still wanting to ask questions so I didn't hear him.
"Stormfly? You alright?"
He got in my face when he said, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Huh what?"
"I asked if you slept well?"
"Oh yeah I did what about you?"
"About the same"
He said that with a little sadness, I wanted to ask but I didn't want to bug him so I didn't.
"Well ima go to get some fish, you want any?"
"Sure thanks Fire storm"
"No problem"
He flew off towards the ocean to get some fish as I continued to question him. Why the scars all over him? Why so sad when he said he slept well? He's mysterious, very mysterious.

(Fire storms POV)
I flew down and grabbed some fish with my legs. I realized I accidentally grabbed a shark. 'Eh I'll eat it no big deal' I thought to my self as I got one for Stormfly. She was really snuggling with me last night, it was comfortable but I don't know if she was fine with it. She had to of because she's the one who did it. I hope she didn't see me being sad when she asked me how I slept. I had a nightmare...like usual, but last night ended better then it usually did...thankfully. I flew back to Stormfly and dropped her fish in front of her dropping the shark next to it. She looked at me like 'what the heck?!' I just chuckled and started to eat the shark as she ate her fish. She finished hers and looked at me like she did last night.
"You gonna ask something?"
She kind of stuttered so I barley heard her.
"Why do u have so many scars, and why were you sad when I asked about your sleep, and how are you eating a whole shark?"
She asked a lot but I didn't mind, she had all right too.
"I eat as much as I can because when I was out in the wild I hid most of my life, and the scars...that's a story I'd rather not talk about, along with the nightmare.."
I must of shed a tear or something because she rubbed her head against my cheek. I rubbed my head on hers meaning 'thanks'.
"And what was your nightmare about? Can I at least know that?"
*sighs* "ok I'll tell you"

(Flashback still in Fire storms POV)
I was on an island, the island of Night Fury's. It was a peaceful day as usual, I went for a fly to stretch my wings. I must of gotten lost or something because I came back and saw the island under attack. Lots of Night Furys were already killed it was just the alpha along with my parents. My breed of Night Fury was to protect our alphas or queens. I tried to get down towards them to help fight the invaders off, but a net caught me and I was dragged to their ships. My parents and the alpha tried to save me but...they died in the process...I was stuck with them for so long I don't know how long though. They tortured me, gave me the scars on my stomach, and when I tried to escape, their leader shot at me with an arrow and it missed my head thankfully, but it still got my left eye. I can still see through it, but it left a bad scar.

(End of flashback)
"They left me on an island, after they took some of my spikes off my back and one of my teeth"
"Oh my goodness, I'm..I'm so sorry I asked, but your nightmare was?"
"Reliving everything every since that day the Night Fury's went extinct..."
She rubbed her head against me as I felt tears coming down my cheek. I wiped it away with my wing before she noticed.
"That must of been so awful"
"Every night since they let me go..."
She kept rubbing her head against mine as I did the same. It was quiet for a bit, I didn't know what to say and I'm pretty sure she was thinking the same way.
"I'm so so sorry you went through all that"
"I'll be fine it's in the past now, nothing I can do about it..."
"Except move on?"
I was surprised she said that, because how am I supposed to. I guess being at Berk is a start, with Hiccup, Stormfly, Toothless, and everyone else here.
"Yeah, move on"
I layed my head down on my front legs, and Stormfly put her face against mine to try and comfort me. It did help me though.
"Just know Fire storm that I'm here for you"
"Heh thanks Stormfly, that means a lot"
"Your welcome"
She kept rubbing her head against mine and I did as well.
"We should probably get down from this house"
"Yeah we probably should"
I stood up and glided down to the ground and she did the same. I saw Toothless and Hiccup come out of their house, along with the rest of the village and the dragons as well.
"Good morning Berk!"
Both Hiccup and Toothless said, only Toothless talked to all dragons and Hiccup to all the humans. I wanted to explore the island to get my mind off of earlier. So I told Stormfly and Toothless that I would and started to fly around Berk.

Longest
Chapter
EVER XD
Anyways hope you guys like it so far and I'll make the next chapter later, so ttyl guys and gals peace.