Chapter 11

(Firestorms POV)
I woke up the next day, earlier then everyone as usual, and I went to the ocean and grabbed some fish for me and the others. I made a little flame so that I could cook the fish. I guess Barf and Belch smelled it and woke up. I heard them slowly creeping behind me, most likely trying to scare me.
"I know you two are there"
I said as I turned around.
"What!? How?! We were quiet?"
"Shhhh be quiet the others are asleep still"
"Fine"
I turned back around to keep cooking the fish as they watched me being impatient as normal Zibblebacks usually are.
"Wait until everyone else gets up"
"Awww how though you cook amazing fish"
They both said in unison.
"Oh hush your gonna make me blush"
I said obviously being sarcastic. I noticed they both scooted closer to me.
"Either back up and get some water or I'll cook you both"
They took off not a second after I finished my sentence. I wasn't really going to their good dragons, they just push my buttons now and then. I heard someone else waking up as I turned around to see Snotlout waking up. 'Oh great another person to push my buttons' I thought as I finished cooking some of the fish.
"What smells good?"
"Some fish I got for us that's all"
He walked next to me and leaned against me.
"Not bad, save some for me"
He said as he started to walk around. I'm surprised to see Snotlout actually being...normal? Maybe even a little kind if possible? I finished the rest of the fish and put it on a piece of wood putting it in the middle of everyone. I do this because they instantly wake up at the smell of my-
"Oh awesome breakfast"
Tuffnut said as him and Ruffnut got up and grabbed a fish each. Then Fishlegs, Hiccup, Astrid, Stormfly, Toothless, and Hookfang all woke up and saw the fish and started eating it.
"How is it that you flames cook food so much better then any other dragon-OW"
Hiccup was saying then Toothless hit him with his tail. I couldn't stand but to laugh.
"Oh someone's jealous heheh"
"Oh hush Firestorm"
We all chuckled as they finished their fish. Meatlug eats rocks so I got one for her that she already finished.
"Did you eat anything Firestorm?"
Stormfly asked me.
"No, I'll be fine though don't worry"
She gave me a little death stare. Hookfang was behind her gesturing me to 'get something hurry! Before she goes crazy!!'
"Ok ok I'll go get me something I'll be back"
I said as I took off towards the ocean again. I sat on a cliff looking down into the water to see if there were any sharks, great whites are my favorite. I heard some rustling behind me as I turned around and started to sniff.
"Hey mage"
"Hey Firestorm"
The Change Wing said as she walked to me and stopped being camouflaged. She sat next to me.
"So what are you doing here?"
"Eh Stormflys making me eat so I'm here looking for some fish"
"Mmm fiiiiish"
I heard her say as her stomach growled. She was hungry as well I could tell.
"I'll split what I get with you if you want?"
"Yes please!"
She said as she rubbed her head against mine.
"Heh calm down ok I'll be right back"
I said as I dived into the water and grabbed a great white shark. I came back up and threw it next to Mage. She jumped back, surprised at what I got. I pounced on ur because it was still alive and I chomped on its head killing it. I looked up to see her looking at me with fear in her eyes. I stood up straight and wiped the blood off my mouth.
"Um...sorry about that"
"It's fine but..maybe a warning next time?"
"Ok I'll warn you heh"
I made a little patch on the ground and made a fire as I cooked the shark over it. She sat next to me putting her body against her. 'Why do girls instantly fall in love with me the second they meet me I swear' I thought to myself as I noticed she wrapped her tail around mine.
"So is there anything else you know about me"
I said as I looked at her. She looked down, most likely trying to think of something about me.
"No not really, just that you a powerful dragon"
"Seriously?"
"Yeah, I'm sorry I don't have much about you"
"It's fine I am who I am no prophecy is going to change it"
I finished cooking as I put the shark between us and I started to eat half of it. She started to eat the other half as well.
"Oh my, how do you cook this good"
She said as she started eating faster.
"Heh just a trick I learned on my own"
I finished my half as she did too. She rubbed her head against mine as I rubbed back too as to not seem like I'm mean or something. She licked my cheek again and I chuckled a little.
"Heh well I better get back to my cave I'll cya later hopefully?"
She said as she stood up.
"Sure why not, cya later Mage"
She waved with her wing and took off as I went back to the camp. When I got there I realized that everyone was gone.
"Hello?"
I stepped on a paper and it had words on it.
"We got a Terror mail saying to get rid of a Scauldron in Berks fishing route, so me and the others are going to deal with it. You can stay and relax for today cya later~Hiccup"
'Oh ok then free day' I thought to myself as I laid down on the ground. 'Might as well sleep a little it wouldn't hurt' I thought as I slowly fell asleep. I felt something...wrap themselves around me so I woke up to see a wing? I turned over and I saw Mage, she must of been bored too. I got up and shook her.
"Mmm let me sleep"
She said as she pushed me to the ground cuddling with me. 'Well might as well leave her be, she ain't gonna move anytime soon' I thought as I slowly fell back asleep.

Hey y'all I know it's been a while and I mean A LONG TIME so here's a chapter. I'll try to update more so I'll ttyl peeps. Hope y'all have a good day, peace.