Chapter 17

(Toothless POV)
He was back, Firestorm was back! He got to Mage and healed his head in time too. But..he was covered in blood of humans, that's what scared us. Luckily he washed it off and is back with us again. We all hugged for a while until we finally broke the hug up.

"What exactly happened to you?" Hookfang and the others asked Firestorm.

"Well, I started flying back from...an island I was staying on and the trappers caught me in a net and threw me in their cells."

Something felt off about the pause he made, like he's trying to hide something. I shook off the feeling and just listened to the story he began telling us. Night fall had came and we decided to call it a day. We all got into our stables as Firestrom laid outside of the stables. We said our 'Goodnights' and went to sleep.

———————————————————————————

The rays of the sun had beamed through the doors of the stables. We all got up and yawned as we looked at one another. Firestorm had walked in with a bunch of cooked fish. We immediately charged towards him and ate the fish. He started laughing as we all looked at him with our mouth fulls.

"Have they not been feeding y'all or not?" He said as he kept laughing.

"No, we just missed your cooking" Bark and Belch said as we kept eating.

After a while we finally finished the fish as he came back with a shark. Me and Stormfly knew that was his favorite but the others...they jumped back as he devoured the shark in what looked like three bites.

"W-what the heck Firestorm?!" They said in unison as the rest of us laughed.

"I like to eat sharks, their the only thing that fills my stomach. I'm surprised how those little fishes feed y'all so much" he said as he wiped his mouth.

The others were silent as me and Stormfly just chuckled at one another. The riders walked to us and saw the carcass of the shark. They jumped back a little too as the three of us chuckled again.

"Like I just said, I like to eat sharks because their filling" he said with a little annoyance of repeating himself.

"Um ok then" Hiccup said as he petted Firestorm, making him purr.

"So what should we today guys?" Firestorm said asking all of us.

We all tried to think of something fun since we've been mainly looking for him and had not time to have fun. Firestorm slowly went straight faced as we were taking forever to answer his question.

"How about a race?" Stormfly said as we all agreed with her.

"She said we should have a race" Firestorm said to the riders to translate for us.

"Sure why not, it'll be fun right guys?-" Hiccup was saying as the others got on their dragons and walked out.

Hiccup got on my back as we followed and lined up. We all looked at one another as we became really competitive when it came to racing one another.

"Everyone circle the island three times and meet at the Arena" Hiccup said as we all nodded.

Firestorm a plasma blast in the air. We waited for it to explode marking the beginning of the race. It finally blew up and we all took off. Me and Hiccup we're far ahead as we noticed Firestorm wasn't behind us.

"Keep up you two!" We heard the dragon say as he flew past us.

We did our best to catch up but he was too fast for us. After a while we landed at the arena all panting, except for Firestorm who was yawning.

"About time you guys finished" he said with a smirk.

"Oh ha ha, you don't have a rider like the rest of us" Meatlug said as she laid down on her stomach exhausted.

"Plus your a Fury so your naturally faster" Hookfang said panting like crazy.

"At least I have a challenge now, no offense guys" I said as Stormfly hit the side of my head.

"Yeah you deserved that man" Firestorm said laughing.

The riders had gone to the big hut...not exactly what it was called so we just called it the big hut. It was getting close to dinner and Firestorm offered to get some fish.

"YES!!" Everyone yelled as he covered his ears.

"Ok, no need to yell sheesh but alright then. Be right back y'all" he said as he took off and dived straight into the ocean. We sat at the edge of the big hut watching....it had been half an hour.

"Guys he's been gone too long?" Astrid said as everyone agreed, except for me. I know how hard he looks for perfect fishes and plus he can breathe underwater. He does have all the traits of dragons so he should be able to..should at least.

(Firestorms POV)
I've been swimming for a while now and I need just one more fish, but where's they go? I might just have to split a shark with someone. I shot back up out the water nearly hitting Toothless and Hiccup.

"Sheesh guys, I was only down there for a minute" I said laughing as I flew back and placed the fish down and started a fire.

The others landed next to me as I was still cooking. I got slapped by a wing as I turn to see everyone a little mad.

"What?" I asked very confused.

"You we're gone for half an hour! You scared the crap out of us!!" They all said in unison, I just laughed.

"Sorry y'all I didn't know I was gone that long plus y'all tried so hard to look mad I could tell" I said as I was slapped again.

"Ok never mind" I said while rubbing my cheek. I gave them their fish and ate half of my shark. I gave the rest to Toothless. He threw up hahah. We all laughed as he came back wiping his mouth. We decided to go for a fly around the islands and soon came back to get some sleep. I slept on top of the stables since I didn't have my own yet. Finally back to my family but...I missed Moonlight. I'll see her tomorrow, I promise.

Chapter 17, I know it's not that exciting but hey I needed something to post lol I'll try my best on my next chapter. Also I made another book if y'all wanna check it out :3. Anyways ttyl peeps.