[ SPIRITUAL EVENT ]

Wang eun pov

I feel myself float up but when I look down I still see mine and soon deok's physical body on the floor and wang yo hyung laughing at me at soon deok's body. Then I saw soon deok's body float up too , I could see the floor thru my hands

Soon deok is also as lost as me I called out for her and she grabbed me and asked if I was okay, this wife of mine even when we died she still cares about me first. I gave her a quick nod and then a strong force of air blew us into the cave nearby

We went into the cave and got pushed into the waterfall . Little did we know, behind the waterfall was a void space , soon deok and I were just floating around when a old woman with a wine looking bottle approached us.

We looked at her in curiosity and she said " I know that both of u don't deserve to die , I know that you , wang eun is starting to fall in love with soon deok and i want to give you both a chance to revive yourselves" I glanced at soon deok and then back to that old woman, I asked her what is the conditions and how do we attain it. The old woman said " your souls will remain but you will be in a different era and time , your bodies will be the same but names will change and you will know how to behave like people that era , your jobs will change too, you will have to hide your relationship till it's a good time to reveal and lastly the people in this era now will have their memory of the both of you erased" .

I faced soon deok and she looked at me in concern
" wang ja nim, you don't have to do this, I know you don't love me , you don't have to do it if you really don't want" her words gave me a tug on my heart , I realized that I haven't confessed that I do like her and I'm willing to spend my life with her.

"Soon deok ah, I'm really sorry for ignoring you and always talking about haesoo and comparing you with her even though you don't like it. I love you soon deok ah" before I completed my sentence she already had tears flowing down her flawless face . I use my thumb to wipe of the tears and gave her a kiss on the forehead and rubbed her nose .

We both looked at the old woman and gave her a nod with determination. She handed us the bluish colored drink and we drank it with gusto. Then a black hole appeared in front of us and sucked us into it, we traveled for what I will describe as minutes and landed in a big penthouse . But this time we weren't floating, we were standing on the floor , we had our physical bodies with us , we looked exactly the same just with different clothes.

Soon deok POV

We walked around the big penthouse and I went into the dining area and there was a letter stating "to: wang eun and soon deok" I opened the letter and read it out loud
" wang eun and soon deok, this is the house you will be staying in , however the media and public cannot know that both of u are living together. Wang eun in this era is a very popular singer in a group called EXO and soon deok is a well know actress (both of you may not realize but you both already have the singing and acting experience) and you names are changed, for wang eun it's changed to Byun Baekhyun and for soon deok it's changed to Ji Hyeran (Zhera for stage name)"

(A/N: new story ! Hope you guys like it)