[ COMEBACK ]

2 weeks later

Baekhyun pov

Today is our first music program performance, we will be performing at musicbank. My outfit today is a light blue suit with white Chelsea boots.

(A/N: 🤤)

(A/N: 🤤)

We just finished our rehearsal for our stage later on.

Hera pov

Today is EXO oppa's first love shot stage, I'm going to give them my support today. Baekhyun oppa hasn't been home since the last week. I am staying at eomoni and abeonim's house, since I needed someone to look after hyehyun when I have meetings with manager oppa and our house feels empty without Baekhyun oppa.

I woke up early in the morning to go to the grocery store to buy ingredients. I need to cook for 9 boys (A/N:let's just say that lay is in love shot) eomonim say that the best was to cook japchae, kimchi jiggae and bulgogi fried rice. She say that those are what she cook when the boys come over.

I coordinated with EXO oppa's manager and asked him what time will they finish the live performance. He say that they're I'll finish by 1145am.

I finished cooking and packing the dishes in 1 and a half hours thanks to eomoni. I packed hyehyun's stuff and carried him in my arms. Abeonim volunteered to fetch me because I have so many things with me.

EXO oppa's manager will meet me at the artist entrance. Midway through the journey, hyehyun started crying. I know that he is hungry, I didn't want abeonim to feel burdened, I took out my feeding towel and drape it over me to feed him. Just before we reach hyehyun drank his full and EXO oppa's manager came to help me.

We made our way to the waiting room, greeting the other artiste on the way. We had a little more time to spare so I visited, Jennie unnie (from blackpink) she needed to prepare for her stage soon so we quickly took a photo together, luckily hyehyun was in a good mood after his meal so the photo turn our well.

We still had about 10mins before the oppas come into the waiting room. I prepare the dining area with manager oppa and I set up the portable baby cot for hyehyun to play in.

"Hera yah they are coming in now"
Manager oppa said

I quickly checked the mirror and carried hyehyun in my arms.

"HI OPPAS"
Kai oppa who was the first one in the room, flinched are the sudden girly voice. Then the rest followed in

"Jagiya, I missed u so much"
Oh my oh my, Baekhyun oppa is looking like a snack, now I'm the one getting affected by it.

He pull me into his arms and rubbed his face on mine.

"Eww oppa your makeup"

"Can you not PDA here, there are lonely souls around"
Minseok oppa said and he walk towards me and reached his arms out to carry hyehyun. He made a funny face and hyehyun started giggling in his arms.

"By the way what brings you here Hera?"

"Ahh, I just missed Baekhyun oppa and the rest of you. So I made lunch and brought it here"
As I pointed to the table behind them.

"Wah, is there chicken ?"
Kai oppa asked

"Sadly, no chicken today, but there's pork and beef!"

"I made it with Baekhyun oppa's mom"

"Let's all eat guys!"
Suho oppa said

Minseok oppa passed me hyehyun back, I place him in my baby carrier so my hands can be free and I help Sehun oops serve the food to the others. When we all had a plate, we sat down and ate. Baekhyun oppa was being super clingy, he hand one of his arms licked with mine so I basically only had my left hand to eat.

After all of us ate finish, Baekhyun oppa suggest that EXO oppa's to come over to our house to stay over. Since it's nearer to the venue for their schedule tmr. Baekhyun oppa, Suho oppa, Chanyeol oppa and Jongdae oppa sat in my car and the others in the company car. This time Chanyeol oppa is driving.

Baekhyun pov

During the drive, I looked over and Hera fell asleep with her hand on hyehyun's back. She made sure that hyehyun feel safe even when she's asleep. I took a photo of that and paced it as my wallpaper on my phone.

I swept her hair back so it doesn't itch her face

"I'm jealous of you baek"
Chanyeol said

"Wish I can find a girl for my life too"

"You will one day, don't worry"

We reached our house, I gently tapped hera's shoulder, hyehyun still sleeping peacefully in hera's warmth. Hera slowly opened her eyes

"Jagiya, kaja, we're home"

I helped her out of the car and into our house, the boys already made themselves comfortable. I brought her to our room, I got hyehyun out of the baby carrier and placed him in his cot to let him sleep more and lay down with Hera on our bed. I cuddled with her until she fell asleep again.

I left our room and went to the game room where all the members were, I asked Kyungsoo to be the chef for today's dinner as I wanted to get Hera to rest more. She said she woke up early for us today, she must've be dead beat, she took care of hyehyun while preparing food for 9 boys.

A/N:
Another chapter is done!

Votes and comments are highly appreciated 😘
Thank you!