[ MONTHS MORE ]

Baekhyun pov

"HERA EXTENDS HIATUS?"

"EXO BAEKHYUN ANNOUNCES BREAK?"

These headlines appear after our post on Instagram.

Yesterday after finding out that Hera is pregnant, me and her decided that we should stop our activities and focus our family first.

We posted on our instagram yesterday. I said
"We are going for a break!"

Hera also posted
"Extending my holiday!"

Our companies also released statement to confirm our break.
"SMENT CONFIRMED EXO BAEKHYUN'S BREAK"

"HERA CONFIRMS HIATUS EXTENDED"

We shortly did a Instagram live to address our fans, we told them the reason for our break was to focus on hyehyun. We didn't want to announce her pregnancy yet. We want to wait till we find out the gender.

Hera pov

Baekhyun decided to go thru the whole pregnancy with me, since he ended love shot promotion.

Later on EXO oppas are going to come stay over for the week, since there won't be anymore promotion, so now they are more free.

We already told both our parents about their 2nd grandchild. They are already coming up with names. Such adorable parents we have.

I called Chanyeol oppa to get him to collate what all the members want to eat and I could hear kai oppa screaming "CHICKEN". I face palmed internally.

"What they want to eat?"
Baekhyun oppa asked

"All I heard was kai oppa screaming , Chicken!"

"I guess is chicken then, do you crave anything?"

"Urhmm, I feel like eating eomoni's waffles!"

"Suddenly?"

"I want to eat it with chicken"

"Arraseo, I call umma to make some for you"

"Oppa, I'll order the chicken now"

I ordered 2 fried chicken and 2 marinated soy chicken.

Baekhyun pov

I called my mom,
"Umma, Hera is craving for your waffles"

"Now?"

"Yes"

"Arraseo, anything for my daughter in law"

"Thank you umma"

"Come and collect in 15 mins"

"Arraseo, bye umma"

The boys arrived shortly after, so much noise. There goes my peace. The boys finally greeted me first before going to Hera.

Hera pov

"Hi oppas!"

"Hera yah, how are you?"
Kai oppa

"I'm good oppa! Later Baekhyun oppa and I have to tell you all something"

The door bell rang, Baekhyun oppa went to get the door, turn out the chicken has arrived. After recieving the chicken, Baekhyun oppa passed the chicken to the members and he took his car keys and left for eomoni and abeonim's house.

I can't wait for my waffles, in the meantime, Chanyeol oppa and Kyungsoo oppa helped me set the table while the others were in hyehyun's room.