[ ODD FEELS HERE AND THERE ]

Baekhyun has been on tour since the end of the gender reveal party. Hera is in her 3rd trimester and she's at 7 months pregnant. Baekhyun has been on tour for EXO's concert for 4 months long. The couple has been keeping in contact by texting, calling and video calling when Baekhyun manages to squeeze time to call her. Baekhyun is currently at japan for their concert.

Hera pov

"Jagiya! My junior down there is missing you very much too!"
I blushed in red, I can't believe he can make this kind of joke even when he is so far away from me.

"Jagiya, your eyes are as wide as kyungsoo' sand your face is so red"

"Ya Baekhyun ah, we gotta go for dinner now! Oh hi hera yah, how you doing?" Chanyeol oppa said

"Hi chanyeol oppa, I'm all good just abit tired cause of mini byun"

"Baekhyun oppa, you should go now for your dinner, don't skip your meals and I'll see you soon"

He nodded and gave me a kiss thru the webcam and I saw chanyeol oppa scrunched up his face in disgust. Even with his busy schedule Baekhyun oppa still manage to squeeze time to video call me and mini byun. This is only the second time that I manage to see his face, he has been so busy so we only talk thru text. I really miss him so much, I'm getting so much fatter and my legs are always swollen.

Joy unnie visits me every weekend, and showers me with a lot of good food, she gave me really cool machine that can help get rid of my swelling in the legs. It's my holy grail item. She also gave me a "mommy pillow" for me to sleep better.

Baekhyun oppa has 1 more concert and he will be back to me and mini byun. But whenever the unnies come to have a chat with me I'll always tell them that I feel weird recently, as if something bad it's going to happen. They always tell me that I'm thinking to much and it's just my hormones.

Baekhyun pov

I just ended my call with Hera just awhile ago, I changed my outfit and we headed out to eat dinner since we ended our 2nd last concert. Half way thru our journey to the restaurant which was walking distance from our hotel. We passed by a very crowded bar.

I was walking with chanyeol and sehunie, then I notice a drunk guy holding a glass bottle in his hand who could barely walk in a straight line approaching Xiumin hyung, the others didn't notice him yet

I quickly ran towards xiumin hyung and pushed him away. I felt a hard force at the back of my head I started seeing black dots popping out and my vision became blur and the last thing I heard was

"YAH BAEKHYUN AH!"

(A/N: PLOT TWIST TIME!
This chapter is rather short, kinda rushed the story, didn't want it to sound to long winded)