[ HARD ]

Baekhyun pov

After that scary ass dinner, we are going to one last place. I'm bringing Hera to a shopping centre that only opens for celebrities. I want to buy her all the pretty clothes that she likes.

She's been through so much during her pregnancy, and I don't her to keep wearing old clothes. So here we are.

I called my stylist noona to help her out also, I want to make Hera look like the prettiest woman out there.

"Oppa, I don't need so much clothes, I still have a lot to wear"

"Andwae, you keep on wearing the same clothes, time for a change now"

"These are still wearable"

"Jagiya, we are artists, we must look nice and comfortable. I'm going to make u the most prettiest girl I've ever seen"

After we shop around abit more with my stylist noona, she helped Hera pick out 6 different outfits. My favorite outfit was a floral dress overlay. It reminded my of her sunshine like smile.

After all that shopping, we left for our home

After all that shopping, we left for our home. The thought of the last thing I need to do with her has already got me excited. I tried to hold back my giggle but failed, Hera eyed me for the side of her eyes.

"Oppa, what are you laughing about?"

"Oh, ani, just thought of a joke"

But actually the thought is making my pants tighten.

Hera pov

We reached home, I helped Baekhyun oppa bring the stuff that we bought into the house. I took of my shoes and walked to the kitchen. Before My hands reach the refrigerator, I was grabbed by the side of my arms and trapped between Baekhyun oppa.

"Oppa, what is wrong with you"

"Jagi, my pants became tighter"
(A/N: dirty dirty Baekhyun)

"Huh, did you gain weight, why must you push me"
I attempt to release from his grip, but he grabbed harder

"Jagi, I said I'm hard!"
He let out a whine

"Wait what!"
He looked down and My eyes followed down, there was a very obvious shape. I felt my face heat up. My hands covered my face to avoid Baekhyun oppa from seeing.

"Jagi, I can't wait already, my bro is hurting, let's go now"

"Wai...uuuahh"
He carried me into our room upstairs.

That night, clothes were thrown everywhere, bed was shaking, the couple did cardio exercises.

—————Major Time Skip—————

Hera pov

Yesterday was amazing, but my down there hurts, he's too rough. It's the first time after hyehyun's birth. I have to wake oppa up soon, his manager will be picking him up in 30mins. He has to start filming for their comeback. Today there are going to film their music video.

His arm still on my waist, I leaned forward and kissed him on his forehead and cheeks
"Oppa?"

"Ummm"
He snuggled into my chest while whining,

"Baekhyun oppa, your schedule starts in 30mins, you have to wake up"

I rubbed his shoulder, he turned to face me with his eyes still closed, he puckered up his lips, I kissed it and he opened his eyes.

"Good morning oppa"
"Good morning Jagi"

He crawled out of bed and walked to the closet to grab a new pair of boxers and headed to the bathroom to freshen himself up.

When he is showering, I quickly dressed myself and freshen up at the other toilet. Then I went down to the kitchen and made him a simple breakfast burrito for him to eat in the car.

The bell rang when I was packing his food,

"Coming!"
I walked to the door, looked thru the pinhole. It was Baekhyun oppa's manager, I opened the door and let him in. I passed him a bottle of drink while waiting for oppa.

After awhile Baekhyun oppa walked out from our room and down to the living room. He was in a simple white tee and some adidas track pants with white Nike air max shoes.

I walked over and handed him his breakfast, as well as a hug. He kissed the top of my head and left with his manager to the company car.

Baekhyun pov

Today we have to film our music video for love shot album and we have to record the other side tracks too. (A/N: I know that love shot is a repackaged album, but let's treat this as the new album)

We are going to film for the whole day until about 7pm and then we have to go back to SM to record the other songs. I texted Hera to tell her that I won't be able to go back home to sleep, and I don't think we will be sleeping today.

Hera pov

Soon after Baekhyun oppa left, I ate the leftover ingredients from making Baekhyun oppa's breakfast. I used my phone for awhile and I went to change out to casual putting clothes to go pick hyehyun.

Today I'm going to visit my Joy Unnie at musicbank. I have to go and pick hyehyun up first,   I packed another baby bag with things that hyehyun needs, the feeding towel and I brought my carrier along with me.

I drove my car to eomoni and abeonim house, as usual they were waiting outside for me. Hyehyun was sleeping peacefully in abeonim's arms. I smiled at the lovely sight.

I received a text from Baekhyun oppa as I waved goodbye to eomoni and abeonim.

"Jagiya, I won't be back today, we have a lot of recording to do. I will miss you, I love you"

"Arraseo Oppa, be careful, love you too"

Abeonim help me to position hyehyun in the baby car seat in my car and we left for musicbank. Before I drove off I ordered fried chicken for all the red velvet unnies and yeri. So by the time I reach the chicken would too.

I arrived at the building with hyehyun in the baby carrier and we went red velvet's waiting room. Thankfully he was still sleeping, many people recognized me but didn't make so much noise as they all noticed him sleeping.

When we reached the waiting room, I quietly went in when I wanted to scream to surprise them, hyehyun beat me to it. He started wailing and everyone turned to look at me
"Urhmm hi?"

"Hera yahhhh!!!"
Joy unnie screamed

I immediately shush her, I didn't want her to scare the already crying hyehyun. The rest of the members all crowded around us, their eyes all sparkly at the sight of hyehyun.

"Can believe half of this is baekhyun's"
Irene unnie said while pointing at hyehyun.

A/N:
That's another chapter done:)

Votes and comments are highly appreciated 😘