[ QUESTIONS ]

Hera pov

This is the 3rd week that Baekhyun oppa is in a coma state. I made my way as usual to his room at the hospital, I saw doctors rushing in to his room. I panicked and faster went to see him, I ask the doctors what had happen.

"Congratulations! Mrs byun, he is awake now, his condition is stable"
"Oh my god, thank you so much doctor!"

I quickly call EXO oppas to tell them about the good news, Kyungsoo oppa asked me to wait for him to go together, so I waited for him. When he reached I quickly rushed into the room to hug Baekhyun oppa as the nurse brought him up to a sitting position.

"Oppa! I missed you so so much! Thank you for waking up!"

Baekhyun oppa broke the hug and tilted his head is curiosity. "I'm sorry, do I know you, why did you hug me?"

The words ring in my ear as I fell back, lucky Kyungsoo oppa caught me, my heart felt like I was stabbed a million times I couldn't speak, I couldn't move . Kyungsoo oppa tightened his hug around me as my tears flow like a running tap.

"Yah Kyungsoo why are you hugging a stranger, is she a fan?"

Kyungsoo oppa just ignored him and carried me out to the lounge area as he called for the doctor.
The doctor explained that some part of his memories is gone and will take time for him to gain it back.

"Kyungsoo oppa, 난 이제 어떻게 (what am I going to do know?)"

"It's okay, he will remember soon, don't worry, we willl all support you!"

He called amber unnie to come and pick me to bring me home and rest. I'm in my eighth month of pregnancy, in about a month mini byun will arrive and Baekhyun oppa doesn't even know who I am, what am I going to do?

Suho pov

When we arrive, Kyungsoo told us what happen and that Hera had went home to rest. I went in the room to threaten Baekhyun in hopes that he would remember her very soon.

"Yah byun baekhyun"

"Wae hyung?"

"That girl that you saw just now, she is your wife, and she is currently 8 months pregnant with your baby"

"W-what, how can that be? I'm still single!"

"You are not single! Your married, you got into an accident and you've lost your memory so you better try your very best to get them back!"

"I don't believe you hyung, how can I tell that she is my wife!"

"Look at your damn wedding ring!"

I can't believe that out of all the things he can forget due to amnesia, his brain decide to forget Hera. I feel so bad for Hera, she's like my little sister, I can't stand to see her in this state.

———— the next day—————

Hera begged me to accompany her to visit Baekhyun. She begged me since the morning and now we are in our way to visit Baekhyun.

Hera pov

I went into his room, he was using his phone Suho oppa ask him what he was doing.

" I was looking thru my photo gallery to see if I can remember anything"

Baekhyun oppa noticed me, I didn't dare to make eye contact with him, he asked me to sit closer to him. I slowly move closer to him as Suho oppa made himself comfortable at the sofa behind.

"Baekhyun oppa, do you know my name?"
He shook his head

"I'll introduce myself then" I said with my voice a little shaky

"Hi Baekhyun oppa, my name is hera, I am born in the year 1996 and I am 4 years younger than you and I am your wife and this is our baby" I pointed to my stomach as I spoke. His eyes sparkled at the word "baby"

"Really?"

"Yeap, we conceived him during our honeymoon in Singapore"

"His name is byun hyehyun"

"I'm sorry Hera, that I can't remember anything now, I'll try my best to remember, my heart is telling me to believe you"

"Thank you for thinking that way Baekhyun oppa"

A/N: manage to finally get a chapter up in a week! Vote and comments highly appreciated !