[ RING SHOPPING ]

Baekhyun pov

Today is my free day the only schedule I have is the the press conference in the evening. So today I plan to head down to Tiffany and Co to find the engagement / promise ring .  Since Hera was a warrior last time, I know she isn't a fan of too much bling on jewelry so I decided to find a simple but unique ring for us. This pair of rings caught my eyes it is a rose gold color and I could place out initials on the ring and when both ring combines it becomes our initials. Without second thought I bought it.

The ring design is very discreet so it won't be so easy for people to find out they are actually couple rings

The ring design is very discreet so it won't be so easy for people to find out they are actually couple rings . I can't wait to give this to Hera. Then after buying the rings, I went to a fried chicken place to buy lunch for both Hera and me, I'm staying in our house till our schedule later, I bought one original flavored and sweet soy sauce flavored chicken.

———————— time skip ——————————

When I reached home , Hera walked straight to my hands holding the fried chicken, she didn't even meet my eyes to welcome me home, I frowned a little and ask if the chicken is more important or am I more important , she replied without hesitation "for now, it's chicken!" I frowned even harder and folded my arms and plopped on the sofa , I cannot believe that I just lost to a chicken.

Hera pov

I was really hungry when baekhyun oppa came home with fried chicken, so I gave all my attention to the chicken, at that time chicken is more important because I need to eat. But then baekhyun oppa was somewhat jealous and he just plopped down on the sofa with a frown. I smiled and shaked my head and said "why did I fall in love with a kid?"

I approached baekhyun oppa and sat in his lap gently, I asked "were u jealous of the chicken?" Baekhyun oppa just turned his head to a side and remained silent. Then I grabbed both side of his face with my small hands and gave him a peck on the lips. He blinked in surprise but did not speak at all. "So indeed you were jealous of a chicken huh?"

Then I hugged him and snuggled into his neck and whispered to him "at least the chicken isn't alive and it doesn't gets my kisses and hugs. After I eat them they are gone forever, so are you still going to be sitting here and pouting instead of eating with me? He then suddenly carried me up , I was afraid so I clasp my legs around his hips as he fast walked to the dining area. He sat me on the counter top and he started kissing my neck and slowly making his way up to my lips.

I let out a little moan but tried to hide it, but he heard it, before this becomes actual make out, I lightly push him away to tell him that we should stop both our mouths a little swollen. I came off the counter top and told him to sit down and eat.

Baekhyun pov

I was indeed jealous of that chicken, I don't even know why, I just wanted hera's attention all on me and not other things. That mini makeout session that we just now was great! But if she didn't stop me, we would probably have dinner in bed instead, and I hope to do it after our engagement at least.

( A/N: my chapters are getting shorter:( I try to make it longer next time . Hope you guys like it and comment & upvote)