[ REVELATION ]

" TRENDING: BABY BYUN IS OUT?"

"BABY BYUN GENDER?"

"BAEKHERA COUPLE EXPOSES BABY'S FACE?"

"BAEKHERA'S BABY IS TOP ONE ON SEARCH ENGINES"

"HERA SPOTTED ON THE STREETS WITH BAEKHYUN AND BABY"

Baekhyun and Hera went out for lunch after she got discharged from the hospital. They went out with the baby in the stroller and had their lunch at myeongdong.

Baekhyun pov

"Baekhyun ah, did you look up on the news?" Manager hyung said.

"I haven't, what happen?"

"There are many articles about you, hera and the baby walking around myeongdong yesterday"

"Mr. SooMan ask if you want to show the public the baby's face or to hide it?"

Hera and I decided when she was still in the hospital that if the pictures get revealed we will gladly announce to the public.

"I'll just release the article through our company to confirm the news"

————time skip————

I walked out to the living room to see Hera breastfeeding hyehyun. I smiled at the sight still unable to believe that they both belong to me. I plopped down beside Hera and told her about the news and showed her the article that SMent had published regarding our baby.

" This is SMent, we are glad to announce that it is true that our artist, EXO Baekhyun and his wife, Hera had safely delivered their first child.

The articles that has been released is true that they went for lunch with their child.

We will leave the other details to both the parents themselves to announce and we hope that you will continue to support both of them!

This has been SMent, Thank you"

"Oppa, I'll also let my company know, let me call my manager oppa"

After she told her company, shortly after an article from her company had been released.

"Oppa should we do a face reveal and his birthday?"

"If you are ready then we shall do it"

She gave me a nod, and when she finished feeding, I helped hyehyun to change into a adorable onesie.

I grabbed my phone as Hera held him up, we took a photo of hyehyun

We first sent the photo to EXO members and our friends and family. Then we proceeded to post the picture onto our own Instagram accounts.
I posted on my Instagram with a long post.

" Hello everybody, as everybody know, we recently welcomed our first child

" Hello everybody, as everybody know, we recently welcomed our first child. I am here to tell you that on 9 May, Hera and I welcomed our first child and his name is Byun HyeHyun.
I would like to thank all our EXO-Ls and the public for the constant support for our family and I am sorry for not letting all of you know about his birth earlier."

Comments appeared almost instantly, many were expressing joy and happiness for the birth of hyehyun. Some were

"baekhyunie sperms made it"

"Can't believe they actually have a baby!!!"

"WE ARE ALL AUNTIE EXOL"

"GET READY FOR ALL THE BABY GIFTS"

"Now we are hyehyun bias"

Hera pov

I also written on my Instagram saying
" hello everyone, our dear blessing have arrived in this world. We are now a family of 3, I would like to thank all my fans and exo-ls that always cheer on us. This is our son, Byun hyehyun!"

"Jagiya, you want to go to our dorm? The others are asking for hyehyun."

" sure, let me just pack hyehyun's stuff"

"Jagi, if you are tired, we don't have to go"

"Aniya, I'm good, I want to chat with the other oppas too."

Baekhyun pov

We reached the dorms, I made my way to the living room and greeted the boys, they just walked past and went straight to Hera and hyehyun.

Hmphmm, why they didn't even bother saying hi, am I not important anymore.

"Wow, thanks for not saying hi"

"Your baby is so cute Baekhyun ah"
Kyungsoo said

"Hera yah how are you feeling?"
Xiumin hyung asked

"I feel fine oppa, just a little hungry"

"Oppa can u help me grab my feeding towel, it's his meal time now"

I nodded and place the baby bag at the coffee table and opened it to grab hera's feeding towel for her to feed hyehyun.

"Chanyeol ah, could you pack up our room a little I need the room to be safe for hyehyun"

"Arraseo"

The boys only then greeted me after Hera settled down on the sofa while waiting for me and chanyeol to pack our shared room.

Hera pov

When I asked Baekhyun oppa to grab my feeding towel, he pouted and left for the kitchen. I chuckled at sight as the other oppas and I settled down at the sofa.

"Why are you laughing Hera?"
Jongin oppa asked

I jutted my head in Baekhyun oppa's direction
"Oppa is sad that you guys ignored him when we reach here" I giggled as I spoke.

"Yah Baekhyun how are u doing also!"
Suho oppa said

"Now then you all realize I'm here"

"Jagi, here's your feeding towel, let's go to my room to feed"

I nodded and he help me up and we made our way upstairs to the room that he and chanyeol oppa shared.

I sat down on oppa's bed and put in the towel. The towel cover my whole shoulder till my waist, I positioned hyehyun at my chest and draped the towel over him.

Then I pulled down my tube top for him to suckle on my breast. Baekhyun oppa sat beside me and played some songs for me to hear. After hyehyun finished his meal, he fell asleep while still on my breast.

I gently detached him from me and passed him to Baekhyun oppa while I adjust my shirt and fold the feeding towel. He placed hyehyun on his bed and placed his baby pillow on him to make him feel secure. He had a fortress of pillows around hyehyun to prevent him from falling.

After placing hyehyun on the bed we headed out to the living room , Suho oppa told us that he ordered fried chicken for all of us for dinner and we ate and laughed like another normal day.

A/N:
HI EVERYONE!
New chapter today, sorry for the really long hiatus, didn't have any inspiration. The story is coming to an end soon.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated 🙏🏼😘

Please be safe everybody, remember to wash your hands and keep clean

Much love from authornim 💜