[ DATE ]

Baekhyun pov

After our breakfast at my parents house, we bid goodbye to my parents and hyehyun. He was already sleeping by then.

We were now on our way to the aquarium, it is a 45 minutes drive, I interlaced my freehand with hera's as we drove along the Han River in my Audi.

Hera was all smiley, throughout the ride she was humming to the music in the car.

Hera pov

I am really happy today, the past 3 months, we didn't have our own time together, we always have to worry about hyehyun, now that he is a little bigger we feel more at ease to let him stay at someone else's home.

The only sad factor is that I won't be able to see Baekhyun oppa as often because he has to start recording his music video for EXO comeback. I guess I'll just have to find time to surprise all of them.

"Oppa, wouldn't there be fans there?"

"It's okay, since now we are married they can't do anything crazy to you, because your mine"

He can just throw in cheesy lines in this situation, I shuddered in his greasiness.

I can't wait to see the dolphins and the beluga whale. They are all so adorable. I hope they sell baby clothes there as the aquarium merchandise then I can buy some for hyehyun.

Baekhyun pov

"Oppa! Oppa! Look the jelly fish is so tiny"

She pulled my hand along with her to the "contact with sea creatures" section.

"Oppa, let's try touching the starfish"

"I don't dare... it looks scary"

"Oppa Oppa, you see , it moves, it's so cool"

She just ignored me

"Oppa can u touch if with me please"

She gave me the soft puppy eyes, I could only force myself to do it. I have her quick nod and she immediately grabbed my hand and placed it on the starfish.

I noticed that there were a lot of fans around us but thankfully they gave us space to move around.

Hera pov

There were many fans around us, Baekhyun oppa held my hand tighter as we explore around the aquarium.

I hear a lot of murmurs around us, some saying that Baekhyun oppa is so handsome and that they are jealous, some saying that they want to take a picture with him and some saying we are super adorable.

"Oppa, how about you take a picture with the fans, I feel bad for them"

"Not today jagi, today is your day, I'm here with you as Byun Baekhyun, your husband. Not as EXO Baekhyun."

I feel my face heat up with his sleek words, he then pulled me to move forward and to the dolphins viewing area.

Hera pov

When we were at the dolphin section, I made Baekhyun oppa take a lot of photos of me with the dolphins. We took many selfies together too

 We took many selfies together too