[ CASTING ]

It's been a week since Wang eun and soon deok revive from their previous life.

Zhera POV

Manager oppa just called me to tell me about a new drama that I was casted in and he said that he is gonna head down to the penthouse and let me read thru the very first episode of the drama script. He said that I could bring my hopes up because I will definitely accept it as there would be somebody who I really love and adore within the cast too.

I heard a knock on my door and opened it, manger oppa came in with a smile from ear to ear while showing me the script in his hand.
The title reads : 달의 연인 보보경심 려 (scarlet heart :ryeo)
Manager oppa tell me that it's a lot period drama and it's a good opportunity for me to bring up my popularity as the drama had a lot of very well known actors and very outstanding senior actors that can teach me . He then mentioned to me that baekhyun oppa is in the cast list as well.

I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, this story is talking about the year 941 which is the era that baekhyun had died in. This story talks about our hierarchy and mainly Wang so nim and haesoo and Wang eun and I as a side story. The plot follows the history closely so my character's name is soon deok, the female warrior and Wang eun's wife and for baekhyun his character's name is Wang eun ,the 10th prince of goryeo.

I very well accepted to act in this drama and so did Baekhyun oppa from what I heard from manager oppa. The filming starts in 2 weeks time and the first script reading is this Friday. This time I would get more time with baekhyun oppa as he just moved to back into EXO's dorm to prevent any paparazzi from catching us entering the same home

Baekhyun pov

I accepted the script and agreed to act in the drama as I knew that I could portray exactly what the directors want as my role is practically me. I would have more time with Hera together because we would have to be close for the drama filming and now that I don't live with her I miss her even more. So this is a good opportunity for me and people won't suspect anything between us because they will think we are just acting.

Today is my day off so I decided to head down to our house to spend my day with Hera . Before that I went to the mart to get popcorn , some drinks and ice cream. I went home with my hands full and found Hera sleeping in our room with her knees to her stomach like a baby and the duvet on the floor.

I shook my head and placed the duvet over her small figure and push her stray hair back and gave her a peck on the lips. I went to the kitchen to prepare our lunch, I tried to make some egg toast but failed badly as I burnt the toast. There was smoke in the kitchen I faster throw the toast into the dustbin and washed the pan

Then as I was washing the pan I heard Hera from the kitchen
"Oppa , what is going on,did you burn something?"
I looked at her with a lopsided grin with a slight nod she asked what was I doing I told her that I was trying to be a good husband and make her lunch but end up failing miserably.

She took the frying pan from me and began her magic show of cracking eggs with one hand and chopping up vegetables into nice and even shapes without making a mess. She quickly whipped up a sandwich with mixed vegetables for us with some juice by the side.

Before eating, a dirty thought popped up, I lifted her onto the countertop and gave her a long kiss , at first she was shocked from my sudden move but then she gladly reply by kissing back , I licked her lips and fought for dominance with my tongue but she pulled away saying that she has a little morning breath. I chuckled and gave her a last peck and said "just taken my appetizer" Her face was flushed pink after what I said and she ask me to faster eat up before the food turns cold.

After we ate we cuddled together in bed while watching avengers end game with popcorn in our hand.

(A/N: new update hope y'all like it)