[ ANOTHER ]

Baekhyun pov

We finished promoting love shot album yesterday, my next schedule is next week. So this week I'm going to spend my time wisely with Hera and hyehyun. I woke up earlier to make breakfast for Hera. I gently lifted her head from my arm and placed it on the pillow.

I made pancakes, so bacon and a cup of smoothie for Hera. I prepared her favorite strawberry jam and went to wake her up.

"Jagiyah"
I kissed her lips and swept her hair to the side
"It's time to wake up, I made breakfast"

She tossed and turned a little and slowly opened her eyes. She stretched a little and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Good morning oppa"

"Go brush your teeth, I made breakfast"

"What did you make? You didn't burn the kitchen right?"

"No i did not, and you'll know once you go down"

I left our room and waited for her in the kitchen.

After awhile, Hera came down looking refreshed.
"Oppa, so what did you make?"
She said as she made her way to the kitchen. She looked at the dining table and saw the pancakes

"Wah, pancakes!"

"Let's eat, here's your strawberry jam"

She immediately covered her mouth, her facial expression isn't looking good.

"Jagi, are you okay?"

Without reply, she ran off to the toilet. I followed hot behind her.

Hera pov

I saw my favorite strawberry jam, my stomach immediately felt funny. I wanted to puke, I blocked my mouth in attempt to push it down.

"Jagi, are you okay?"

I couldn't control it anymore, I quickly ran to the toilet, I emptied everything out but it was only stomach acid and saliva.

Baekhyun oppa was patting my back gently and he held my hair back. After awhile, I felt a little better, we went back to the kitchen. The strawberry jam was still on the table, Baekhyun oppa notices it and quickly kept it before i feel nauseated again. He took out Nutella instead and we ate our breakfast.

"Jagi, are you okay now, did you eat something wrong?"
Baekhyun oppa asked

"I don't know oppa, I just felt nauseated when I see the strawberry jam"

"But that's your favorite"

"Yea that's why"

Then something clicked in my head, <when was my last period?>, I realized that I'm late. I had a mental check box in my mind. Late period? Check, weird craving? Check, I've been eating things that I don't usually eat. I use to not like peanut butter but now I eat it with my bread.

"Oppa, I think I know what's wrong"

"Really, what? Are you sick?"

"I might be pregnant, I'm late and I crave for food that I don't eat normally"

"Jinjja! You wanna do a test?"