[ FIRST SCRIPT READING ]

Baekhyun POV

Today is the first script reading day, manager hyung woke me up early to let me get dressed and then head to the venue. I freshened up myself and pulled out a black ripped jeans and a white sweater with some round glasses. Sprayed a bit of cologne and I'm all ready to go !

I reach the conference room a little earlier then expected (but it'll leave a good impression right?) and I just waited inside for the rest of the actors to arrive. After like a 30mins wait , Hera walked into the room she was wearing a like off shoulder romper with a long cardigan with her hair down and some round glasses similar to mine.

Her seat was right beside me and actor Sung dong il is sitting beside her as in the drama he acts as hera's father. I chatted with Hera for a awhile and sometimes holding her hands discreetly. The staff came by and handed us the script for the first episode and place some snacks and drinks on our table , just in case we needed them.

———————— TIME SKIP —————————

During the script reading, I took hera's script and wrote a small note at the edge of the page that we are looking at right now. I scribbled " wanna go back home for dinner later? We could order back"
She looked at the note and drew a big smiley face beside it, I then wrote "meet me at home right after this script reading" she gave a quick nod and continued to focus on the other actors.

The script reading ended well, we stayed back awhile more to greet all the fellow actors and let them leave first as a form of respect and the main cast had to take photo for promotional purposes for the drama. After all the greetings I left the venue and went home.

Hera pov

When I reached the front door of the house, I didn't see anybody, I gently unlocked the door and headed in with my phone in hand I texted baekhyun oppa asking him where he is. As I walked to the kitchen to grab a drink I felt a strong grip on my wrist and It made me do a turn and my lips landed on something soft. I was shocked at first but realized it's baekhyun oppa, I gave back the kiss also. We made out for a good amount of time before deciding to pull apart and actually get our dinner

We ordered some Chinese food, baekhyun oppa ordered jjajangmyun ( black bean noodle) and I ordered bokeumbap (fried rice) and some sides such a tangsuyuk (sweet and sour pork) and danmuji (pickled radish) , we watched the television while waiting for the food to arrive , the news reported the promotional photos that we took at the script reading. I told baekhyun oppa that I just realized that we were both wearing glasses so much so discreet couple look.

———————— TIME SKIP —————————

I heard a knock on the door and supposed that it's the delivery man so I gestured baekhyun oppa to quickly hide to protect our relationship and then when he is clearly hidden, I allowed the delivery man to come in the house to place our food on the table. I handed him the money and walked him to the door and gave him a bow, thanking him for delivering safely. I called for baekhyun oppa to tell him that we are ready to eat.

He came down in his home clothes , I guessed he got changed using the leftover clothes in his closet. I quickly ran up to change after seeing him change also. I actually just wore one of his T-shirt as it's oversized on me and a pair of shorts. He eyed me, tilting his head to a side like a puppy and said " this shirt looks very familiar, I feel like that is one of my clothes?" I have him a playful grin and responded back "I mean it's staying in the closet for so long without anyone wearing it so why not make it to good use?" He just smiled and shaked his and gestured me to eat.

Baekhyun pov

She looks so adorable in my shirt, firstly, I didn't know that my shirt can look so different on someone else, secondly, shall I saw she looks cute and sexy at the same time and lastly I am not letting her go out on this outfit because the shorts that she is wearing is covered by the shirt so people will assume that she ain't wearing shorts under.

I fed her a piece of tangsuyuk and she fed me one too. Everytime I look at her I just feeling like I should tell the whole world that I love her and we are considered married. Maybe after fliming the whole drama I will talk to Hera and the company about revealing our relationship to the public. since we  are in a new era , in the future I feel like I should plan a proposal and actually do a wedding ceremony so that people this era would believe that we are married . But for now , I just want to buy a promise ring for Hera so we can discreetly do a couple look without anyone knowing.

(A/N : kinda rushed this chapter)