[ ANNOUNCEMENT ]

Baekhyun pov

We just reached home after the visit at the doctor, you have no idea how much I want to scream in public that my wife Byun Hera is having a mini byun inside her. I held her hand firmly as we made our way to the steps of our front porch making sure that she dont trip.

She giggled at sight "Oppa you don't have to be so wary for now, I'm not fat yet wait till I become fat then you will need to help me a lot "

I just shook off her words and guided her to the sofa and sat her down. "So..... who should we announce it too first?"

"Hmmmmm, we should tell our parents, the other oppas and joy and amber Unnie , our entertainment and manager oppa, then our fans!"

"Arrasseo"

We set up the webcam to video call my parents first, when my parents answer the call, we show them jagi's stomach and it took mom 30 seconds to figure out and dad was still wondering. Mom started a whole screaming frenzy and my dad was shocked
"Ya! Why can't you get it! Can't you see hera's stomach, what can live inside her?"

"What can live inside her, hmmmmm. OHHHHHHH hera yah are you pregnant?"

"Ne abeoji and eomonim, we are pregnant with byun junior!"

"We gonna be grandparents soon, thank you hera yah"

"Mom what about me? Aren't you going to me as well? I contributed too!"

"Son, she will be the one giving birth not you!"

I whined after hearing what my mom said and Hera said "Jagi I got eomonim on my side"

Soon after we hanged up and we contacted hera's parents and gave them the same announcement they both reacted quickly and started a screaming frenzy as well, abeonim glares at me for a second but smiled in the end after realizing that he is going to be a granddad.

Hera pov

Appa gave Baekhyun oppa a glare after finding out I am pregnant but soon smiled after he knew he is going to be a granddad. I texted amber unnie first to tell her the news, I just sent her the sonogram of our baby to her and she spammed a long what seems to be a 300 word essay of the word "congratulations". Joy unnie also recieved the same thing and I got a notification from my bank account.

"park joy has transferred $600 to your bank account With a message stating "first present for my god son/daughter!"

I showed Baekhyun oppa and he gently shook his head at joy unnie's crazy antics, we decide to name her as god mother number one.

Since EXO's dorm is not too far away from our house, we decided to head there for dinner as I was craving our Kyungsoo oppa's kimchi spaghetti. En route I texted jongin oppa to notify that we were heading down and also told him that we brought a surprise for them, I also told (begged) Kyungsoo oppa to cook for me kimchi spaghetti. Jongin oppa kept texting me every minute to ask what is the surprise, I just left all his messages as read.

When we reach, Kyungsoo oppa had already finish cooking his kimchi spaghetti and was waiting for us to make our way to the dinning area, it turns out that the oppa's have yet to eat dinner too, so we all sat at the dinning table and dug in.

"Hera yah, why the sudden craving of my kimchi spaghetti?"
"U know oppa, now I'm like eating portion size for 2 people and I get hungry easily, I wonder what is wrong with me and by the way I really love your kimchi spaghetti"

But it seems like nobody catches what I say because they were busily eating, so Baekhyun oppa added in by saying "our Suho hyung, is someone's godfather am I right?"

I chuckled and then Minseok and lay oppa stopped eating and they look up at me and Baekhyun oppa, then Minseok oppa said

"jamkaman, Hera said she is eating portion size for 2 people"

"But Baekhyunie can eat on his own so why hera has to eat 2 portions?" Lay oppa said

"Then she said Suho is someone's god father"

"YAH, HERA , are you perhaps pregnant?" Suho oppa said as he stared at me.

"He he" I gave out my lopsided smile and handed him the sonogram photo. The other oppa gathered around and had a good look at it.
" yes, Hera is pregnant, we did the deed!" I blushed as the last words that escaped Baekhyun oppa's mouth.

"Suho oppa you are god father #1 now!"

Then the members started going crazy, Baekhyun oppa came between me and the rest to prevent them from hurting me as they swing their arms around in glee. The only calm person in the room was Kyungsoo oppa, he gave me a warm and gentle hug and congratulated me
"Kyungsoo oppa, you are also his/her god father!"

————————time skip————————

We told our respective entertainment and I told manager oppa to so he can plan my schedules appropriately, I told him that it would be best if I stop filming first but I'm still okay with variety shows. He congratulated me and say that he will make plans and let me know soon.

We decided to play a game with the fans, since I know English and Chinese and Baekhyun oppa know japanese. We decided to announce our pregnancy by riddle game. On each language's keyboard we will write out the English keyboard letters and ask the fan to find the according keyboard letters in their language.

 On each language's keyboard we will write out the English keyboard letters and ask the fan to find the according keyboard letters in their language

( A/N: This is what I meant^
Pls upvote and comment)