[ FINALLY ]

Hera pov

It was in the afternoon, I was in EXO oppas dorm hanging out with the other oppas, Baekhyun oppa was still sleeping, I went into his room to check on him, his sleeping face was super adorable, his pouty lips and his soft baby cheeks, he always make me think how our baby will look like once he's out.

I was clearing up his room when I heard him move
"Don't go... don't go! HELP!!!"
"OPPA OPPA"
I rushed to him and shook him up to break away from his dream. Before I heard him speak, he pulled me into his embraced tightly.

Kai and Kyungsoo oppa rushed into his room as the heard my scream from Baekhyun oppa's room

I kept silent as I thought I was just hearing things and hallucinating. I tried to free myself but soon realize that Baekhyun oppa was actually holding me. I freed myself and look at his face, his face in distress and sweat slowly dripping down from his hairline.

"Jagiya... don't leave me alone.... please"

I felt my vision blur and I felt hot tears flow down my face when I heard him. In a shaky voice, I asked him " oppa, are you okay, do you know me?"

I felt him nod as he buried his face into my neck with shaky breaths. I rubbed his back gently as he broke into tears as I could feel my shirt getting wet. I let him calm down before talking, after around 15 minutes of silence, kai oppa asked if we needed anything, I just asked him to just get us a glass of water will do.

He nodded and left the room with Kyungsoo oppa. Baekhyun oppa started by feeling my arms and he said "Jagi.. why are you so skinny now?"
He noticed that I became skinnier after the accident. He blast me with so many questions I slowly answered all of his questions while still being in His embrace.

He gently rubbed my tummy and said " hyehyun ah, it's appa, sorry for forgetting you and your umma." He gave me mini pecks on my tummy then a long kiss on my lips and he took my hand in his and we went out of his room

Baekhyun pov

I looked at hera's tummy, it so big now, I missed my mini byun so much, now that I remember everything, I am going to repay all the time lost back to Hera, I'm going to pamper Hera and make sure she is very healthy.

When we went out of the room, all the members look at us as I was holding her hands in mine tightly.
"Baekhyun hyung, did you remember everything?"
Asked sehunie

I gave them a big silly grin and nodded, everybody started screaming and hugging each other and lastly giving us a group hug, I quickly went to shield hera's tummy from these barbarians.

Suho hyung said that we should all head out for dinner later on and it will be his treat! I'm gonna make sure that my Jagi eats very well.

Minseok pov

This past few days after Baekhyun got back his memory, he became so clingy towards Hera, he goes almost everywhere she goes except for the toilet. Looking at them being able to show their love for each other so openly without much backlash.

I'm a little jealous since I'm getting older and I also want to have a family on my own soon. I feel so envious of Baekhyun and Hera.

"Hyung! Let's all go shopping for us and our baby nephew!" Kai said

"Geurae"

We took our company car as there was more space and it's more comfortable for Hera. We went to lotte mall at Dongdaemun. We went to Burberry first as Hera said she wanted to get a trench coat for the winter. Then I came across a Burberry kids collection, I picked up a onesie and a suit set for the baby and some socks without letting them know.

Then we went to other shops in the mall, kai bought a Gucci blanket for the baby, Chanyeol bought a Tommy Hilfiger family jumpsuit set for them and Kyungsoo bought a mobile to hang on the baby's bed. Suho bought a mommy pillow for Hera as she's been complaining of back pain a lot.

Baekhyun pov

Hey jagiya, we should tell Our entertainment that I've got back my memory so they can inform our fans that both of us are okay now and we don't need our fans to worry about us anymore.

"Arraseo"

I texted my manager hyung about this and Hera did to her's as well.

A/N: hey readers!
I feel that since this story is becoming stable, I feel like I should give my readers a name!
Comment down what name would you readers like to be called, and I shall use that to address y'all!

Hugs and kisses, author-nim💓