[ HARDSHIPS ]

It's been 3 months since Hera is pregnant, when the couple announce to the fans that they were expecting , the fans response were really splendid, many of the fans created fan account for their unborn child. Some of the posts where pictures like mashup of Baekhyun and Hera to predict how their future child will be like.

Baekhyun pov

"Jagi...., I'm hungry, can you get me some kalguksu (noodles) and cucumber kimchi"

"Urgh, Jagi it's like 2am in the morning can't you just sleep and not think about food!" I was really annoyed as I hadn't had sleep in the past 3 days due to the overpacked schedule of mine. We had to practice for our concert, EXO planet 3, Exo'rdium.

I turned away from her and faced the other side of the room. Then I heard very muffled sniffing before she excused saying that she is just going to get a cup of water. Then I felt guilty, I immediately feel bad for being so harsh to her, I should've have understood her. She is pregnant of course she gets hungry easily Baekhyun ah! I gave myself a slap

I rushed down to the living room, there was no light on, she was at the corner of the living room beside the sofa, I can hear her sobbing. When I approached her she flinched and shrunk herself even more.

"Jagi.."

"It's okay oppa I know that I am annoying, I'm sorry for disrupting your sleep, all I ever do is ask you for food and I know you won't like me when I become fat."

"In a few months time I won't be able to fit into my usual clothes anymore, then I'll have to waste your time and money when I buy the clothes" She sobbed even harder

"Jagi.., i-I"

"It's okay oppa, I will try to eat lesser now, I won't ask you to get me food anymore. I will eat lesser so I can't still fit into my usual clothes so we can save your time to go out to buy for me"

My heart broke when I heard her words, I pulled her into my embrace as she broke down completely, I can feel her tears soaking my pajamas.

"Jagi I'm sorry, I don't mean what I said, it's just I've been so tired this few days practicing, I'm really sorry Jagi, we can order food for you now, since I'm awake now okay?"

She nodded her head while her face is still buried in my chest. Her next question made me chuckle and the mood was less tense. She asked me " Oppa, can we also get a bibimbap?" She looked up at me with her puffy eyes that had a glimmer of happiness.

I bring her to the sofa and made her sit there instead, the we ordered our supper (really early breakfast) as we waited for the food to arrive Hera watch some tv programme and I lay down on her lap right beside my mini byun, she played with my hair as she watched the tv.

"Oppa are you going to be jealous when mini byun arrives?"

"Hmmmm, it depends if mini byun still let us do our cardio exercises at night and if I still get my alone time with you only like right now"

She flushed pink after the first sentence and she slapped my tummy in embarrassment. Not long after, the door bell rang, I put on my mask to hide my identity and I collected the order and made my way to the dinning table.

Hera came into the dinning area, her eyes sparkled at the sight of the food, she tied a string around the container for the cucumber kimchi and placed it far from where I'm sitting. I thanked her for that, I really hate the smell, we them munched on our food. Every few mouthful she takes she would pull the string to get the cucumber kimchi then she will put it far away again to minimize the smell of it near me.

——————— time skip —————————

Baekhyun pov

We are due for the doctor's appointment today, we are going to be getting mini byun's gender. We decided to pass to joy the results and let it remains as a surprise for us. Since joy said she wants to make a gender reveal for us. She was very persistent, so we couldn't say no to her endless ideas.

(A/N: hey peeps, new chapter up today! My next few chapters will be up very slowly, have exams coming up!)