[ RE-LIVING OUR DEATH ]

(A/N: major time skip because I'm seriously lazy to write all the scenes )

Baekhyun pov

Today was the last filming of our scenes, it's the day we got cornered by Wang yo hyung and Hera got killed because she was protecting me and I got killed by Wang yo hyung's arrow and my wish for Wang so hyung to kill me to end my life so I can join my dear on screen wife, soon deok.

We were acting the scene when both Hera and I are dead, so we have to lie down on the ground acting dead while the other actors do their lines. It was the easiest for me, I came to the filming set right after the recording for EXO comeback, monster. So I just tell asleep on the ground as I was extremely tired.

When we were on the floor, lee joon gi (Wang so) took a selfie with me and Hera on the floor still acting our scene, it wasn't his turn to act yet so he had his phone with him.

After the director shouted "CUT" joon gi hyung came and show me the photo and told me that o really look like I died , I joked and told him I died in a very comfortable position like how I sleep on my bed

Hera pov

During break time, I approached baekhyun oppa and asked how he manage to not flicker his eyes when he was faking his death scene just now. He giggled and said "I just slept thru the whole scene, I was really tired" I told him that I just couldn't fall asleep, I'm too overly conscious. I knew that he had comeback promotions this whole month so I always keep a look out for him just in case he feels unwell.

After lunch, we still had some time left before the filming continued, so I asked baekhyun oppa if he could teach me the choreography of monster. He gestured me to come to the open space and gave me a brief lesson. I could pick up the dance pretty quickly as I started as a dance-singer first before I moved on to acting.

One of the photography crew came over to show us the pictures of us acting our scenes and this was my favorite, baekhyun oppa and I gave each other a "bloody" high five as our hands all soaked with blood. Then he helped me stand up and helped me to brush of some sand of my clothes.

 Then he helped me stand up and helped me to brush of some sand of my clothes

Baekhyun pov

When I was acting out the scene where wang yo hyung shot the arrows, the tears flow out naturally, I really felt a pang in my heart, it was as if I was replaying how I actually died in the past and it didn't feel like I was acting it felt like I was actually behaving like the past. Then I glanced at soon deok and more tears flowed out

That was my last scene for the drama, when the director screamed "CUT" all the crew started clapping for me, some saying that I was really good and some said that it looks so surreal

That was my last scene for the drama, when the director screamed "CUT" all the crew started clapping for me, some saying that I was really good and some said that it looks so surreal. I thanked the crew and everyone else and helped Hera to stand up and dusted off sand off her clothes.

The director then brought out a cake and asked us to give a farewell speech since this is our last filming  for this drama. The cake had me and hera's picture, it was a picture of our marriage scene. Hera started by saying " I would like to thank the director, writer, the actors, the film crew and the makeup and clothing stylist. Without the directors and writers casting me for this drama, I wouldn't be here today and without the actors help I wouldn't have been able to act properly and without the makeup and clothing stylist I wouldn't have look appropriate to each scene, so thank you for all your hard work this past few months"

Then it was my turn to speak I started with " I will keep this short and simple as Hera has already covered most of what I wanted to say, so thank you everyone for treating me well and giving us your best without stigmatizing me as an idol and that idols need to have like baby treatments and thank you for all the guidance as acting is not my main job and letting me grow more as a person thru this few months.

Everyone gathered for some photo taking sessions to commemorate our last filming together and afterwards I told Hera to meet at home since we finished filming and we don't have anything else to do for the whole evening till tomorrow afternoon. She gave a quick nod and we went into our changing rooms to change out of our clothes and I removed my makeup and washed my face and headed for my van and asked manager hyung to sent me to my house.

(A/N: each chapter in the future will have major time skips please bear with me , I don't want a long winded story)