[ PRE COMEBACK ]

Hera pov

Today is our last full day with Baekhyun oppa, hyehyun is already 3 months old and Baekhyun oppa said that he is going to start preparing for his comeback soon. He told me he have a lot of songs to record, he gave me a spoiler of one of the side tracks.

He let me listen to the demo of the song called Oasis, the song is really really nice, makes me feel like I'm in paradise.

He asked me to pack the baby bag for hyehyun and get him changed, he is going to bring us on a date.

Baekhyun pov

Today is our last full day, I've planned a whole day date for Hera. I'm going to ask my parents to look after hyehyun for the day while I bring her out.

Hera carries hyehyun in the baby carrier

 as she gently and carefully sat in the car, she didn't want to wake hyehyun up

as she gently and carefully sat in the car, she didn't want to wake hyehyun up. I kissed her cheek and we drove off.

"Oppa, where are we going?"

"We are going to my parents house to pass them hyehyun"

" huh, why?"

"I'm only bringing you for our date"

"Would we burden eomonim and abeonim?"

"No you won't they miss him too, he is going to stay over at their place"

"Why can't we pick him up at night?"

"You and me have some exercises to do at night, that includes the rocking of our bed"
I gave her my signature smirk

Her face blushed red and she slapped my arm and looked away from me, I chucked at at her adorable behavior.

"Anyways we will be going to the aquarium today"

"Wow, jjinja?!"

Hera says she like dolphins and beluga whales, so I decided to bring her to our furthest location which is the aquarium.

We arrived at umma and appa's house, they were at the door waiting for us. Hera texted them 5 minutes before we arrive.

"Eomonim!"

Hera shuffles to my mom with a big grin on her face and have her a side hug. Appa opened the door for us, umma said that she'll make us breakfast before we leave for our date.

Hera pov

"Eomonim!"

I speed walked to eomoni, it's been awhile since I met both abeonim and eomoni. Abeonim helped us open the door, we made our way to the living room.

Just as I sat down on the sofa, hyehyun started crying. I patted his back to calm him down

"Jagiya, now is time for hyehyun's meal"

I looked at my watch, 9am is his meal time. Baekhyun oppa grab my feeding towel from the baby bag and ask me to go to our room.

I went to our room to place hyehyun under the feeding towel and went back out to see what eomoni and abeonim is doing.

Baekhyun pov

" eomoni, do you need any help"

I turned my head, and see Hera in the feeding towel walking towards us. I was helping umma to plate our breakfast

"Jagiya, I can handle this, just focus on feeding him okay?"

"But I want to help, I feel bad for not helping"

"Aegi yah, it's okay, Baekhyun will do it, just sit at the sofa and rest"
Umma said to Hera

"Hera yah, eomoni is right just go and sit down"
Appa said to Hera

She looked at me and pouted and left the kitchen then appa passed me a cup of banana milk and gestured it towards Hera.

"Pass this to her, this is her favorite right?"

I nodded and grab the cup from appa, he still remembers the drunk talk that I did after I propose to Hera

——————Flashback—————

Chanyeol showed me a video of a drunk me spouting a crazy amount of nonsense to my parents.

"Appa, do you know that I love everything about Hera"

"Yah, can you calm down"
Chanyeol said

"Appa, I even like the way she drinks her favorite banana milk"

"Abeonim, can I just put him in his room now"
Chanyeol said

My dad nodded as Chanyeol helped me to my room my mouth was still running

"Umma, hera like your breakfast set and your japchae"

"Umma I love you, Appa too"

——————End Of Flashback—————

I passed the cup of banana milk to Hera.

"Oppa I think his very hungry today, he hasn't stop sucking yet"

"Does it hurt?"

"Nope, it's still okay, what did eomoni cook?"

"Your favorite breakfast set"

"Woah daebak, eomoni cooks the best waffles, just wait until I finish feeding this little byun first"

Just then umma and appa came out to the living room also, they each had 2 plates of food. They placed it on the coffee table infront of us.

"Eomoni, abeonim, you both can go ahead and eat first, don't have to wait for me"

"Aegi yah, gwaenchana, we can wait for you"

Umma patted Hera's head and sweeped her hair back. In the end I just fed Hera because she wasn't able to move much as hyehyun was still having his meal.

A/N:
Votes and comments are welcomed
So that I can know if you guys like this story 💜