[ THIS IS IT ]

Baekhyun pov
The kids have already grown up, Hyehyun is 5 years old and Iseul is 4 years old, time goes past so fast, it feels like just yesterday Iseul was born. Before we know it, they already started walking, crawling and then running. Now they can already speak very well.

"Umma!!!!! Hyehyun oppa steal my ice cweam!!"

"Hyehyun ah, don't bully your sister!"
Hera said

"She took me first"
Hyehyun said

"Okay my babies how about appa bring both flavors out ?!"

"YAY"
The kids said

"Byun Baekhyun Ssi, who said you can?"
Hera said, I gulped

Hera pov

Baekhyun oppa gave me a toothy grin and backhugged me.

"Jagi...It's once in awhile"

"But we will have to brush their teeth even more, I don't want their teeth to decay"

"I'll brush them for you okay"

"Fine.."
<muah> he kissed me on my cheek

"Hyehyun and Iseul ah! Come to appa, let's eat ice cream"
He took out the strawberry yogurt flavor and hazelnut ice cream and placed it on the toddler chair.

I look at them and laughed, Iseul took on Baekhyun oppa's behavior more than hyehyun. She likes to prank her oppa and hyehyun does the same back to her.

Hyehyun is behaves more like me but looks more like Baekhyun, he's basically a carbon copy of Baekhyun oppa. Iseul has oppa's eyes and dumbo ears.

Baekhyun pov

After we ate the ice cream, I played with the kids for awhile. Iseul climbed into my lap and started cuddling into me. She does that when she is sleepy. I got Hera to look after hyehyun while I bring my princess to our room. I wanted to help her sleep faster.

I carried her, her arms around my neck like a koala bear. I placed her on our bed and lay right next to her, she didn't want to let go of me. I patted her tummy softly and slowly lull her to sleep.

Hera pov

When I was outside with hyehyun, he also slept in my arms shortly after Baekhyun oppa carried Iseul into our room.

It's been awhile since Baekhyun oppa went into our room. He usually doesn't take this long to make Iseul sleep. Hyehyun still in my arms fast asleep, I walked to our room.

I stopped at the door at I witness the heart warming site. Iseul's leg was on Baekhyun oppa's stomach and her head was on his arm. Baekhyun oppa's hand was placed securely on her tummy. She hugged him like a bear.

Looking at them made me think back about the past. Baekhyun oppa once hated me till his bones, made me jealous when he expressed his liking of Haesoo, made me cry because he treated me very badly. The countless times that he broke my heart, I still stayed right beside him and protect him from his brothers as much as I could.

My death made him realize how much how he loves me, I am very thankful of the old lady that gave us the priceless chance to be together again.

I do not regret my choice to marry him in the past, if I gave up on it last time, I would not have him as the best boyfriend and my only husband and my two most beautiful kids.

—— THE END———