11

"so, will you go with us?"

"i dont see why not?"

the boys cheered and the two girls laughed at their silliness.

rain secretly took out her phone and took a video and photo of everyone, including ailee.

im gonna keep this.

woong noticed rain distancing herself so he walked to her and placed his arm on her shoulder.

"c'mon, you should join the fun."

"i think im better here than there with you guys."

the boy gave her a disapproving look and pinched her cheek, not too much to hurt her.

"nah, i personally think it'd look better if you were beside me."

"oh my gOSH!!!"

"i took a video of that! youngmin, oh my god!!"

daehwi and ailee were squealing and they were hitting each other's arms while the youngmin, donghyun and woojin were watching them.

rain and woong looked at each other and laughed at daehwi and ailee before walking to them.

"hey, hey stop that!"

donghyun snorted at woong and pointed an accusing finger to him.

"you're lucky you get to hang out with rain almost everyday now. youngmin and ailee are always together and im the third wheel."

"most of the time, he's stuck with us. so he's just bitter."

rain laughed and removed woong's arm from her shoulder. she went to donghyun and hugged his waist.

"stop being bitter, hyunie."

donghyun, like the total softie he is, melted into the girl's hug and returned it with a bear hug.

daehwi found it cute and joined the hug too, dragging woojin with him. youngmin joined them, and woong followed.

ailee smiled to herself and took a few photos of them before joining the hug.

when they all moved away, they all sat down in a circle in the garden behind the boys' house.

"so, do you guys already have an outline for the prom?"

woong and rain glanced at each other before shaking their heads.

"none, of which we know."

ailee pouted and pinchee her bestfriends arm.

"since the student council assigned you to organize the prom, do you have anything in mind?"

rain thought about it for a while before facing ailee with an unsure expression.

"i want to go for a black and white concept. the venue would be decorated as gold."

woong nodded and acknowledged her idea.

"i think that's nice. boys could wear white and the girls could wear black or vice versa."

"or we could also apply a few black and white touches and have administrators wear something with gold."

the two continued talking about their plans, completely forgetting that they were with the rest.

just like other times, ailee and youngmin gave each other a look before sneaking out their phones.

"you do know if rain sees this she'll freak out right?"

ailee shook her head before leaning in to whisper in youngmin's ear.

"believe me when i say she'll ask for the photos."

she backed away and winked at youngmin before her attention was caught by daehwi, leaving a flustered youngmin staring at her.

"who are you going with to the prom?"

rain shrugged and placed her chin on the back of her hand, pouting to herself.

"i dont know. but i think i'll go with donghyun, if ever."

woong frowned and stared at her. she didnt show anything that would've made woong think it was a joke though.

the boy looked away and fiddled with his fingers. he was nervous, no one didnt have to say it though.

"uh, by any chance, have you ever considered me as an option for the escort position?"

rain laughed and gave him a hug, hiding her face on his neck.

"i never considered you as an option because in the first place, you're the one i wanna go with."

**

"let's drop by a store first to buy food then, off we go!"

daehwi and donghyun were busy thinking about what they should do while youngmin and the rest of the boys loaded the van.

rain and ailee were preparing their packed breakfast along with rain's mom.

"make sure to take care girls, okay? dont forget to eat and always look after your things."

rain felt warmth in her heart as her mom talked to them about what they shouldn't forget during the trip.

after granting her permission to go on a trip with the boys and ailee, her mom even agreed that they'll go as they are.

youngmin was in-charge of driving and ailee was going to be seated infront with him.

they had the trip planned out and they had a travelling van owned by daehwi's relative with them too.

after half an hour or so, all of them were ready to go. rain hugged her mom and bid goodbye.

"ah, rain dear. can i talk to woong for a while?"

although she was puzzled, she agreed and called woong.

as soon as rain entered the van and her mom was sure they were out of rain's earshot, she started talking.

"could you please watch over rain?"

woong gave her a reassuring smile and nodded his head.

"of course, mrs kim. i'll make sure she'll come home without scratch."

"also, i hope the six of you could make great memories with her on this trip."

woong felt worried and confused. is something wrong? he wanted to ask but didnt want to pry.

"of course, ma'am. you wont regret allowing her to go."

rain's mother smiled and glanced at her watch. she bid woong goodbye and pointed to the van.

woong walked over to the van in a quick pace, barely glancing behind him where mrs kim wiped away the tear that fell.

"i want her to look back on this trip someday and realize she had people like you."

rain's mom stood on their doorway for awhile, watching the van disappear from her sight.