13

"how was the trip, dear? did you have fun?"

rain smiled at her mom and plopped on their couch.

they just got home from their week long trip and she's the second to the last to be brought home.

"ah! by the way, dear. two guys named kang daniel and ong seongwoo came by a few days ago."

rains brow raised and she sat back comfortably on the couch, showing interest.

"why would the sunbaes come?"

"they wanted to give you this letter personally but you weren't here so they told me about it."

curiously, rain took the envelope from her mom and opened it.

student council meeting for the upcoming prom, please be there.

ps. rain kim is also required to come.

the girl's forehead creased and she couldn't stop herself from scoffing.

"seriously? he could've texted me," she mumbled.

"it's in three days. you didn't tell me about it though, but it's alright. i understand."

"im just a guest organizer mom, the sc is still in-charge."

her mom shrugged and smiled at her. rain returned the smile and gave her mom a hug.

she started to talk about her plans for the prom and her mother listened and gave suggestions.

**

"it's a good thing you agreed to go, rain."

the girl snorted and gripped on her sling bag's strap.

"tell me. how do i say 'no' when you already went to my house to fetch me, jeon woong?"

the boy grimaced at what the girl called him and pinched her nose.

woong knew rain was gonna be a big help for their planning and he was afraid she wouldn't go.

but one of the reasons that he did it is because he wanted to see rain fast. he missed her already.

"that's what you should do to make sure."

the girl shrugged and continued walking, going ahead of woong. the boy snickered and chased after her.

"woong! rain!"

daniel smiled at the two widely and gave each a quick hug.

"c'mon, everyone's at the office already."

rain and woong noddes before following daniel to the office.

when the three got there, they were greeted by a few people who rain noticed as the officers.

"so before we start, please introduce yourselves to rain."

everyone in the room nodded. the one seated on the other edge of the table waved his hand and smiled.

"hi! im the treasurer, hwang minhyun."

after him, the boy beside him introduced himself and they went in that order.

"im the auditor, kim jaehwan."