24

"hi, im jaehyun!"

"im jungwoo."

"im sicheng, but you can call me winwin!"

"you already know me but im johnny."

"im the eldest here, taeil."

"im the leader, taeyong."

"im yuta."

"kim doyoung."

"mark, at your service. altogether, we're nct 127."

rain nodded her head and greeted each of them with a smile on her face and slightly bowing.

"im rain kim, mark's bestfriend."

"oohhh, bestfriend-zoned!"

rain glanced at the boy who just arrived and when the boy realized what he just did, he smiled sheepishly at her.

"hi, im donghyuck but they call me haechan."

the girl nodded and greeted him back with a smile and a slight bow. the boy smiled again and went to taeyong.

"a guy outside gave me this letter, it says it's for mark."

taeyong raised an eyebrow at the boy and didnt say a word. donghyuck stared at him, mirroring him.

"why are you two staring at each other?"

"he stared at me first, im just doing the same."

doyoung scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest, pointing a finger at the letter before pointing mark.

"the letter's for him, genius. hand it to mark, that's lee taeyong infront of you."

donghyuck rolled his eyes but didnt retort anymore and the other boys were happy for that.

donghyuck and doyoung arent really the two you'd want to clash. they are both just too sassy to handle.

two hours later they all started to become comfortable.

too comfortable that donghyuck started to diss his hyungs infront of rain.

well, donghyuck always dissed his hyungs but it was as if he didnt mind rain being there. no holding back.

rain smiled at the sight of the boys bickering and making faces at each other.

johnny noticed the girl backing away from the group so he decided to move next to her silently.

"why are you moving away?"

rain smiled and shook her head, raising her fingers and forming a box, taking in the group inside.

"this picture. i dont belong here,"

a smile grew on her lips as she set down her hands on top of her folded knees, staring at all of them.

"it's mark's family to keep, not mine."

"you're part of his family, and you're family to me too. you're part of this."

the girl gave him a small smile before shaking her head once again. johnny stared at her, waiting for some sort of explanation.

"we were each other's safety boat. we held onto each other when we had so much to lose. but johnny,"

rain smiled sadly at him, a sign of reassurance. she slowly patted his shoulder before backing away silently.

"im nothing more than that."

**

rain walked around the park she saw a bit far from the building she met 127 at a few hours ago.