Chapter Six

Tenebrous Affection
Chapter Six

"Neon, I missed you so much, baby!" Ayumi shouted as she ran towards her baby brother.

Ipinahatid niya ito sa kanyang tito dito sa bahay ni Xyren. She told him na hindi niya pwedeng ipagsabi sa iba na dito siya nakatira sa boss niya dahil malaking issue iyon, knowing Xyren, he's very famous here in the business industry.

She doesn't want to bring any trouble to him. After everything that he did for her, hindi na niya alam kung paano masusuklian ang kabaitan niya. She needs to think a solution.

"I missed you too, Aya!" Yes, he doesn't call her ate. Ayumi's parents used to scold him because of it but it did not make any difference. Ganon pa rin siya though he doesn't sound disrespectful, actually, she found him sweet.

She hugged him tight. Ngayon nalang niya ulit nakita ang kapatid pagkatapos mamatay ni Avan. Lumayo kasi ito dahil sa takot na baka pati ang nakababatang kapatid mawala sa kanya.

"Who is he? Is that your new boyfriend, Aya?" She looked behind and she found Xyren standing wearing his poker face and staring at them.

"No, he's my boss," she answered. Xyren walked slowly towards them. He did not remove his eyes at her.

Ayumi doesn't know kung anong ibig sabihin ng pagtitig niya but after the talk yesterday, hindi na niya ito masyadong pinapansin.

"Hey, kid!" He waved to her brother- Neon, but his eyes were still stuck at her. Ano na naman ba ang nasa isip niya?

Ngumiti ang kapatid nito, "do you like Aya?"

Ayumi coughed. Her little brother was sometimes talkative, wasn't he?

"Yes," Xyren proudly said.

Napaawang ang bibig ni Aya sa sagot ng binata. She glared at him, mas lalong lumawak ang ngiti niya.

"I knew it! You can have her anyway," nagagalak na saad ni Neon.

Ayumi gasped. Her own brother was handing her to him! She couldn't believed it so she faced her little brother saka hinawakan ang magkabilang balikat.

"Neon, you can't do this to me," saad niya nang nanlulumo.

Inosenteng tumitig sa kanya si Neon, "but he likes you, Aya. I'm sure he will take care of you." Xyren's grinning ear to ear. Asshole!

"I'll gladly accept her, kid," sulsol pa niya habang suot ang nakakalokong ngiti.

"A galon of ice cream every week, in exchange." Neon giggled in excitement. Ipinagpapalit siya sa isang ice cream?

"And oh, I want double dutch," pahabol ng kapatid niya. They keep talking like she's not around. This is not good dahil magkasundo na sila.

Xyren gave Neon a thumbs up, then winked, "got it."

He sheepishly smiled at her. Alam niyang may binabalak ito at hindi iyon maganda.

"You can't do this to me, take back what you said. Tell him that you don't really like me!" She almost shrieked dahil sa stress na nararamdaman.

Xyren reached her face, "Darling, I can't. Plus I did not lie when I told him that I like you."

Ayumi's flattered. Kakikilala palang nila kaya how can he say that he likes her already? Hindi ito nakasagot dahil tila natutop ang bibig niya.

"Kid, may I borrow your sister for a while?" She couldn't move or say a word. Gulat pa rin ito sa sinabi ng binata.