Chapter Eleven

Tenebrous Affection
Chapter Eleven

"Xyren, we need to talk," Ayumi mumbled as she came back from Yurakuen's Restaurant.

Nanginginig ang mga kamay niya nang sabihin 'yon sa binata. How will she explain everything? Hindi pa man niya lubos na naaalala ang lahat.

He did not respond, he was waiting for her to continue.

"You see, I left a while ago to meet my uncle because there's something that bothers me." She averted her eyes at him.

Ganon pa rin ang ekspresyon ng mukha niya- serious. He was leaning on the table while looking at her intently on the eyes.

"Sandali, 'wag mo nga akong titigan ng ganyan. Kinakabahan ako lalo e," she exclaimed.

Hindi niya nagugustuhan ang mga tingin na ibinibigay ni Xyren. She's getting tense for fuck's sake at mas dinadagdagan pa niya 'yon.

Xyren smirked, "what? Paanong ganyan?" He innocently asked.

Lalo pa itong tumingin ng matiim sa kanya. She heaved a breath. Matigas talaga ang ulo niya, he doesn't know when to listen.

"Wala. Anyway, back to the topic. I already told you na I met my tito, and that's because recently, there were memories that would flash out of my head. It was kinda blurred so I couldn't tell who was the man from it." Ayumi was looking down the floor when she told him that so she couldn't see his reaction. Dahil do'n, medyo nabawasan ang kabang nararamdaman niya.

"I confronted him, he was hesitant at first but left no choice so he told me everything he knew," ayumi paused for a while to breathe.

God, telling him that, stressed the hell out of her. Parang inuubos ang enerhiyang nasa katawan niya.

"He told me who you were to me before Avan came from the picture. He told me why my father loathed you. And he told me why I lost my memories." She touched her chest because her heart was beating so fast. Mariin siyang napapikit.

"To be honest, I really don't know how should I react and what to feel because I could not remember anything aside from those fragments of memories." She clenched her fist and she could feel her nails buried into her palms.

Hindi niya naramdaman ang sakit no'n dahil mas namayani ang tensyon na nararamdaman niya. She felt like she was a teenage girl confessing her love for her crush.

Ayumi was pissed because she do not like this feeling. She raised her head and looked at him. He was crying and at the same time, smiling. She was shocked, of course. She never thought that he was such a cry baby. Malaki nga siguro ang epekto niya sa binata.

"Baby," Xyren groaned.

Heto na naman ang puso niya, hindi mapakali. Tila may kumukiliti dito. He just called her Baby so what could she possibly do?

Xyren rushed towards Ayumi and hugged her. It was so tight... freaking tight.

"Baby, you're back," he whispered.

She's confused. Hindi niya alam kung ano ba dapat ang maramdaman niya ngayon. Avan was still there- at her heart.

"Xyren, don't." she tried pushing him but he was too strong. He was sobbing, nararamdaman niya ang pagkabasa ng balikat nito.

"Please, stop," she begged. Finally, Xyren took a step away from her to make a space between them.

"Why, Aya? You already know the truth. Now, it should be me. It was me that you loved not Avan. You just loved him because you don't remember anything before. Aya-"